Toyota Design Concepts

Zeinheiger

Designs and Renders  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2003_corolla_sportivo_by_dazza_mate-d3csvst.jpg

1 down, 1 to go, so far I've clocked 8 hours on this already

By God that is so good!! Perfect rendition of Duys stivo. Even the domokun sticker! such detail.. even the picture looks like its been detailed.. which mirrors how duys stivo is most of the time. very well done! :clap:

Thanks for the compliments guys :D

It's still kinda a work in progress, I still have to finish Jonnies as well, and then go over them both with more fine details.. It's getting there, I had a couple of days off work so I had a bit of spare time, but now I'm working the next 11 days straight, I'm hoping to get the whole thing done by Monday if I plan it right, these things take time, but all the funds go to the Coilovers, lets just say I'm 20 percent there in terms of money, I want to plan them before the other little things like window tinting and head unit upgrade, so my ride thread will be dead for the next couple of months...

A little more progress, keep your pants on Jonnie, it's coming

kebandjon.jpg

OMG! You are very talented man!!!!! Absolutely love your work! Absolutely brillant!!

I'll let you know if I want you to do one for me. :)

P.s. I just realised (by reading one of your posts above) that I didn't take any photos of your car or anyone else's at Winton! :blink: All photos and vids were taken by Whitney. Tell me the next time you'll go to a meet and I'll try to be there. :) I'll take the photos and you render them? :P

OMG! You are very talented man!!!!! Absolutely love your work! Absolutely brillant!!

I'll let you know if I want you to do one for me. :)

P.s. I just realised (by reading one of your posts above) that I didn't take any photos of your car or anyone else's at Winton! :blink: All photos and vids were taken by Whitney. Tell me the next time you'll go to a meet and I'll try to be there. :) I'll take the photos and you render them? :P

All good man, no biggie, just next time get your camera ready for her :P

Also thanks once again to the compliments, you guys are too kind... I haven't made much progress as I've been working flat out and haven't had much time to just sit at home and render, also it was the weekend, so I wasn't exactly home/sober... So at the moment, I'm gonna say it'll definitely be finished by Thursday at the latest, that includes Jonnie's final and the two together, and in motion, might have a few final pieces... Estimating another 10 hours at least to finish, but here's where I'm at... And yes I do most of my rendering work in between midnight and 5am...

kenblocko2wip.jpg

Meanwhile...

198497_10150139681281234_590926233_6788477_4556863_n.jpg

got a bit of my work into Street Commodores magazine... This was for a mate of mine a while back, then I was contacted by the editor asking if they could use it, they asked me in October I think, a mate messaged me today saying it was in the mag, WIN

Wooo!!! I've drag raced with a famous person :D No wonder I couldn't beat you....your fame gives you a .018 advantage :P

Congrats mate :D Certainly earned it clap.gif

Btw what is that can of drink? Looks black with green on it....can't think of what it could be....

Hahaha, Cheers Benji, I'll make sure I give you an autograph next time we meet

The drink is Monster Energy, one of those f*ck off massive 550ml cans that you're not supposed to consume in one go... Cowardly estimate I say... So i drank 2

Oh wow....that's tops :D Great work mate clap.gif And the can thing is more like guidelines....I got around it once by drinking one can at 11:55pm then the next one at 12:05am....only had 1 per day ;)

Cheers again guys, alot of work for those pieces, was determined to get it finished, so was up till 4:30am finalizing them... Tough work I tell ya

Up next HMAS Benji :P

If it's ok, I will start rendering in a couple of days, not feeling too good atm, scored a case of the flu, awesome!!!

So I'll wait for my brain to be at 100% before I start rendering, will keep you posted Benji

Yeh no worries mate. Just take your time, there's no rush or pressure :)

Hope you get well soon :)

I don't think monster cans really help with the flu either. Just get some sleep is all I ever do.