My Rear End! :)

Looks cool mate.

I dunno if I personally am in love with the handlebar. I know it works well on some cars, but....

Maybe it needs to go all the way across the boot and not stop at the lights. Kinda like wide enough to match the top spoiler....

All looks sweet though anyway. Nice pipes...

Cheers

Aaron

Is it a true twin system or is the second pipe just cosmetic?

If it is twin its a custom job right, not a kit? Whats it worth?

to go true twins it would of killed the flow of the exhaust so one is a faky :ph34r: i had a pipe welded to i that bends up just to throw ppl off a bit ;)

where are the tail light covers?? hehe have you still got them or did you end up selling them.. it looks sweet very impressed i believe lowering is required though.. i enjoy it :D

yeah the covers were nice but i sold em :( they set the whole package to overthetop mode and didn't look neet, just looked overdone... the trolly handle looks great in the flesh though... pics don't do it justice :( lowering is on the cards but im being very carful in my selection on suspention as i drive this thing to its limits all day. :ph34r:

to go true twins it would of killed the flow of the exhaust so one is a faky :ph34r: i had a pipe welded to i that bends up just to throw ppl off a bit ;)

When you say a true twin set-up would have killed the flow of the exhaust, how do you mean? I'm interested in having a twin system fitted to our wagon, but I don't really know a lot about exhausts, so I'm trying to learn a bit!

And when you say "true twin", are you referring to a complete twin system from motor to tailpipe, or what a lot of people are doing in having the muffler ahead of the rear axle and running twin pipes from there?

When you say a true twin set-up would have killed the flow of the exhaust, how do you mean? I'm interested in having a twin system fitted to our wagon, but I don't really know a lot about exhausts, so I'm trying to learn a bit!

And when you say "true twin", are you referring to a complete twin system from motor to tailpipe, or what a lot of people are doing in having the muffler ahead of the rear axle and running twin pipes from there?

this one :)

Looks very unique! :D it stands out from the swarm of rollas out there i think :)

Love the twin pipes and the rear skirt! :) if u dont mind im asking, what brand is that rear skirt? C-one? and how much did it set u back?

Cost??? well i truthfully lost track i think the whole **** end mods cost me around 1.5 - 2K mark finished

• 11 months later...