[Vic] Friday night show'n'shine + kebab run!

Date; May 27th

8.30PM MEET UP POINT BELOW

mapsss-1.jpg

Location; Corner Lormier st and South wharf drive, Docklands. Melbourne. @ 8.30pm

- Ok, there are 2 locations on the map, both right next to eachother. Wherever we will be on that night (location 1 or 2) will be depdendent on how many cars are parked at each location. And whichever car park has the less cars so we can bunch up together, thats where we will be. When i went there, it was dead. but that could be different on a friday night. So if you fellas dont see my car at location 1, then we are at location 2. and vice verser. LOOK FOR MY CAR!!!

- Once everyone is together, we will kick it depending how cold it is, get some nice shots if applicable. Maybe even go underneath the bolte bridge if people are bringing some decent camera gear.

- We will leave around the docklands area expected 9.30-10pm.

- Then punch in 1864 Hume Hwy, Campbellfield in your GPS and we will follow the cruise route below...

Untitled.jpg

this meet will occur rain, hail or moonlight shine(??) fellas. HOWEVER, due to our weather, if its raining or spitting we will go to an indoor kebab joint (still on sydney road, but in coburg)

To the people wanting to meet at orrys instead of the first meet up joint OR THEY WILL BE LATE AT THE FIRST MEET UP JOINT, its best if you gave me your name and number and your tocau user and ill msg you where we are. Or, get in contact with someone who you already know thats attending. whatever works good

confusing i know, and im sorry. But due to the weather im just outlining all the plan changes that COULD happen if weather is good or shocking. hope you all got it though! any questions, let me know

So just to make it clear

1) Corner Lormier st and South ward drive, Docklands. Melbourne. @ 8.30pm

2) shoot, take flicks. maybe bolte bridge

3) cruise to 1864 Hume Hwy, Campbellfield or if its raining, follow me and ill take us all to a kebab shop that will be open on sydney road, coburg.

Please no..

- Drag racing

- Engine Reving

- Speeding

- Loud music at the kebab joint

- Burnouts

But you might want to bring a walkie talkie to communicate during the cruise. We've known that it is really hard to keep together.

This is based as a tocau event. I've met most of you before and you guys are a laid back, chilled bunch of boys and girls. And you know what the saying goes, you are what your friends are like. So this is an open invite to anyone who is down for this.

Please, budding photographers are welcome. Should get some decent rolling shots up in here!

Please state how many +1s you are planning to bring along so i can get an idea of numbers

If you can't make this event, keep in mind tash has organized a purely tocau event that would be of interest a week before

Hope to see you at both events !

Private

Ill kick it off;

1) Private_number

Edited by private number

• 2 weeks later...

All good tommy!

1) Private_number +3

2) alistersh

3) lateralus

4) le.vinh.zr

5) Shinboi +3

Still ages away, and numbers are growing :S

If it becomes hugeeee, might have to change the original meet up location LOL. Just remember the date is subject to change if weather is shocking.

You guys... LOL

free post counts! LOL

1) Private_number +3

2) alistersh

3) lateralus

4) le.vinh.zr

5) Shinboi +3

6) Kenpo (unsure on if mates will be coming along.. yet)

7) kenshin

8) 1st kill

9) dwee.

By the looks of this, this is going to be an epic drive. Considering new location for original meet up ahaha. Remember +1s are good too! So not just toyotas!

Hey guys, I'll think about it but pretty sure I'm out, getting down there to not meet up until 8:30 seems a bit wasteful for me to turn around and head back home 2 hours later, if there was an earlier component I would have been there. I'll see how I'm going closer to the date :)

Hey that kebab joint isn't far from my place at all. I might be able to come to this.

Is okay if I rock up late or something? Also, why not try Kebab Box across from Kmart while you're on Hume Freeway/Sydney Road? IMO it's better than the one shown on the map as I've had both (a lot, lol).

Oh and also the parking at Kebab Box is massive(like a Bunnings carpark type)

just saying? :)

Hey that kebab joint isn't far from my place at all. I might be able to come to this.

Is okay if I rock up late or something? Also, why not try Kebab Box across from Kmart while you're on Hume Freeway/Sydney Road? IMO it's better than the one shown on the map as I've had both (a lot, lol).

Oh and also the parking at Kebab Box is massive(like a Bunnings carpark type)

just saying? :)

Yeah sure! You know the approx time we will be there. Just send me a PM on the night or something with your number and ill get in contact with you when we are there.

Ive never been there, but might take my arab mates there to kebab box and see what they think (they are experts with kebabs its ridiculous) But if anything, we will keep it for Orys kebabs so nobody gets confused.

But if theres a late night kebab joint with shelter around that area, that would be good for us if the weather is shocking!

AS FOR A BACKUP IF WEATHER IS SHOCKING..........

I know someone who owns a kebab store on sydney road with seating and everything though its not a big store. I guess if the weather fails on us, we can go there. The store isnt big, however its on a main strip of shops that have shelter outside the stores so if all else fails we can just line up along the street and kick it there if the weather is shocking providing people would still want to come out if the weather is shocking.

What do you guys think of the back up idea if the weather is crapola?

updated list of attendance;

1) Private_number +3

2) alistersh

3) lateralus

4) le.vinh.zr

5) Shinboi +3

7) kenshin

8) 1st kill

9) dwee.

10) johnnieboi +4 kebabs thnx

Edited by private number

will be bringing along 2 extra cars!

1) Private_number +3

2) alistersh +2

3) lateralus

4) le.vinh.zr

5) Shinboi +3

7) kenshin

8) 1st kill

9) dwee.

damn this is going to be an epic meet. Too bad i've got my sisters birthday party. I'll try to make it when you guys are at orry's :D

damn this is going to be an epic meet. Too bad i've got my sisters birthday party. I'll try to make it when you guys are at orry's :D

No worries brother. Best if you called me on the night to see where we are (refer to first post) cause we might not be there if weather is shocking

1ST POST UPDATED WITH ALL DETAILS INCLUDING FIRST MEET UP POINT AT DOCKLANDS. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONFUSIONS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

1) Private_number +8

2) alistersh +2

3) lateralus

4) le.vinh.zr

5) Shinboi +3

7) kenshin

8) 1st kill

9) dwee.

This is gonna be an epic meet by the looks of things so im going to stress this point;

NO HOONING OR DRAG RACING OR STUPIDITY ALLOWED.

I wont be scared to ask you to leave if your stupidity attracts unnecessary attention

on a lighter note, please bring walkie talkies. and if you got a spare one - shotgun! LOL

Edited by private number