Hello Everyone!

Hi folks!, I'm Andrés from Argentina.

i've been a TOC-UK member for quite a long time (since 2003), but with little activity last few years... Well you know, distance, can't go to the meets, time zone made it sometimes complicated. Also I became a Gold Member in UK.

Anyway, I've always been a petrol-head, and now I'm one of the moderators in Club Toyota Argentina (You are invited to visit us in www.club-toyota.com.ar). I have the same nik there, so you'll find me quickly.

You may say : "but now you have a longer distance, 12hrs difference, why join a club in AU?"

Well, the answer is simple, if everything goes ok, may be I'll meet you all in a couple of months....

Let me tell you something about my history with Toyota:

My first one a '93 Corolla Liftback, unfortunately stolen a a couple of kids! Next car a '98 Corona d-turbo, ahhhh, what a car... bought it with 32k in the odometer and sold it 6 years later with more than 185k after driving all around the country, mostly the Patagonia.

Now, a own a '07 Corolla Se-G Automatic, the reason I joined Club Toyota Argentina recently created. I love that club, going to the meets, editing the videos, creating music for it, tutorials, test drives, and more.

So... this is it.

See you around

Cheers

AB

Thanks for the welcome William!.

Actually we are planning (me and my wife) to move to Australia, probably to Melbourne where we have some friends. I cant wait...

Cheers

AB