Zre preface to facelift

Hey guys,

what do you reckon would be involved with changing the preface zre front to the facelift front.

I love blacked out headlights and modellista garnish for them.

So far from what i can observe in pictures, the changes are headlights, front bumper and bonnet. Do you reckon anything else would be involved?

If thats the case and i can find the parts, i might give it a go at the end of the year :D

Hey Pete, yeah looks like those things you mentioned, bonnet, lights and front bar. But first thing comes to mind, are the bolts for the front bar to the chassis the same? And also, the front side panels - not sure if the lights cutout on the side panels are the same?

If you need a hand, let me know. :)

Yeah i think the Front 1/4 panels need to be changed as well. Lights are a different profile. Lights being different may also require a different light mount maybe, not sure.. If you can find a rear ended facelift that would be your best bet.

thanks guys! i overlooked the quarter panel, that looks like it might need a change as well.

I was worried about the mounting points as well. Looks like it'll be too much work to do.

Funny that, I got the facelift model and I actually like the front styling of the pre-facelift better. I thought the facelift front styling looks a bit sedate and not as aggresive as the pre-facelift.

to P_T, if it was between the normal headlights on the facelift and the prefacelift headlights, then i would keep the prefacelift.

But when the facelift headlights get blacked out like in the levin zr, also with a modellista garnish, it looks so mean.

I wish you were in Brisbane we could swap pannels i have facelift and want pre-facelift front. Dont forget the rad support panel and as dutchie said Gaurds are are must.