7. ZR6XY

8. Clifton

9. Ronnyboy (Maybe)

10. cruzer

11. GTL05T (WOOOO)

12. RNN4MK

13. mmm_sx6 (Maybe)

14. armstrong

Sorry Gents, I had to remove my self as my wife has organised something on Saturday night that I "forgot". (She didn't tell me)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Honda's drop by and say hello too? :D

oh come on, of coze... actually, i love your car, Honda's classic.. far more better than today's type R, the only thing to me is its age and parts !!!

Awesome night, great food, fast service, great people.

That maccas is a whole lot better than villawood bunnings

+1 vote for new location

/my 2 cents

definitely a successful meet :) sad i couldnt stay til everyone left...

also saw John looking over my car...wonder if it got the Juvenile Seal of Approval? :P

definitely a successful meet :) sad i couldnt stay til everyone left...

also saw John looking over my car...wonder if it got the Juvenile Seal of Approval? :P

He's prob saying drop that sh!t :whistling:

Woops, forgot to post up in here

Well, a good night was had by all and sundry (ie me), first time in years that I've actually attended a TOCAU event that wasn't the annual meet actually (:P) so it was good to put names/usernames to faces cars. I've made a commitment to attend more of the monthly meets from now on, but seeing as how it's a 2-hour trip each way I'll probably only do it every couple of months or so (assuming they are Friday night/weekend meets, can't do weeknights).

I must say though that Outback Steakhouse was a bit of a let-down - I already knew that the place had nothing to do with Australia apart from the decor, but I was led to believe that the Bloomin' Onion was something only slightly less amazing than the birth of your first child or winning the lottery - turns out it is just a giant onion ring + dipping sauce, although at least it is made from real bits of onion. Steak was decent (although still slightly too alive for a medium-rare) without being amazing, service was reasonable (although they forgot to bring me my second beer, but at least they didn't charge me for it), but in the end it was all about the people and the cars with the food simply a binding agent. Then again, I may have been spoiled by going to sSs twice in the previous 2 weeks, where the service is instant and the steak + ribs mouthwatering (and the Monster Shank Challenge achievable).......dang, I want to go there again now :(

Oh, and waiting on photos :P