Eibach Spring Owners...

CAP

That's it, I've had enough of people saying you need to lower your car, when it already is (Although you can hardly call 25mm lowered so fair enough) and plus I just want it to be looking just that way...

So I have a question for those of you currently riding on Eibach Pro's.

We all know that King Low 35mm springs can settle an additional 5mm after a while so they come down to approx 40mm in total after time.

Have you experienced the same sort of additional drop with Eibach Springs?

Cheers

Yeah man....in reality it lowers the car about 40mm....When you look at my car now which has the 40mm drop with whiteline springs and compare it to my ex-car on eibachs theres not much difference, its the same. When i first got my eibachs on the ex car, the front dropped 40mm and the rear 35mm, and Carlo........man you need to lower that car of yours :P

Nah...Carlo mate, u need 2' drop, trust me on this one. Superlow lovells, drop 2.4' front and 2.6' rear. Its far worth buying man. Depending on how you drive the car, its still comfortable man. Superlow kings are...well...too soft.

Nah...Carlo mate, u need 2' drop, trust me on this one. Superlow lovells, drop 2.4' front and 2.6' rear. Its far worth buying man. Depending on how you drive the car, its still comfortable man. Superlow kings are...well...too soft.

Dan You're definetely right, I'd love to have it Ghetto low! it would look the goods.

But looking at the places I drive, and some of the driveways/kerbs I need to clear I really can't have my car as low as yours man.

Plus I also have 205/45/17's (a size I'm likely to stick with in future) which would most likely rub if lower than what I'm thinking.

Yeah, well what ever it is, just drop em. And no I do not reccomend my ride height for the faint of heart. By the way, I measured my drop last time. Sorry if I'm wrong, but if i remember correctly, from middle cap to fender, front is 38cm and rear is 39cm on standard levin, around there. That would meant my drop is 3.2inch front and 3.9inch rear.

Edited by Danz

My Eibachs also dropped the rear slightly more than the fronts - from memory, 45mm rear and 40mm front (which is cool, because stock the rear sits a little higher anyway, so those Germans clearly know what they're doing).

So you don't like the Sportivo springs anymore IZZ?

I was just about to order some for myself...  :(

Yes, I still like them, the car does look good imho and rides and handles quite nicely.

However an opportunity has presented itself for me to pick up a set of Eibachs cheap - in fact too cheap to pass over if they're the real thing. Sorry guys can't say how much and it's a once off for me only so no group buys sorry.

But still considering it, it's only planning at this stage and the offer is open for me at any time so I'm in no hurry.

So the Sportivo Springs ( The optional ones not the ones off the Sportivo ) are still a good thing imho. Good compromise between comfort and handling so don't not get them because I've decided I may change them after 2 1/2 years ( Just because I want my car to have the dumped look). ;)

Plenty of friends of me drive on Eibach stuff and the quality is amazing ! For that price you are about to pay You cannot even get them on the cheapest german ebay shop for that money.

And a 2 inch drop is no problem at all to drive around, you will still have plenty of clearance for everything.

Danz - I think your next car needs to be a 4x4 so you can have the satisfaction of dropping it 12 inches :D :P :lol:

Anyway, going ahead with these although It'll be quite a long wait before I actually have them. But at the price it'll be worth the wait. :D