U know u still have the modding bug when .......

xoom

you keep pulling things apart and taking them to the next level ;) ;) ;)

Enjoy the pic's fella's ..... in the comparison pics the stock setup is on the left and showing how the upgraded setup is just simply meatier ....

IMAG0118.jpg

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

Nice Bill. Was it 2nd or 3rd you had issues with? I can't remember off the top of my head.

Hopefully nothing else breaks that maybe now weaker than the tranny :lol:

Oh fella's .... what can i tell u ..... im over the moon with this now ..... i mean i have only had it in for 1 day but the drive is amazing and the box feels so smooth and sturdy ..... there is minimal gear noise hardly noticeable and hopefully this upgrade sorts it ..... only time will tell

Nice Bill. Was it 2nd or 3rd you had issues with? I can't remember off the top of my head.

Hopefully nothing else breaks that maybe now weaker than the tranny :lol:

on my 1st gear box i actually sheared 1/3 of the teeth off of 3rd ..... then after the rebuild it just wasnt right .... 3rd was clicking and grinding ..... so i bought this upgrade to get it done right ..... no idea why 3rd was causing issues the 2nd time around bcuz wen we pulled it apart there was nothing wrong with the gear or syncro .... however i also changed my selector cables and for those that have seen my setup previously we have now removed the pressure that was on the cables previously due to the piping off the turbo so maybe that was it .... dunno but gone now.

xoom how much did a kit like that set you back for the gears..?

Man i bought it like 12+ months ago from MWR ..... i cant remember wat it cost but i think it 100 or 200 cheaper than wat it is now ..... and jase its actually cheaper from MWR :P ;) :P ;) & they will give u stickers ..... lol

http://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/product_info.php?cPath=25_181&products_id=1130

haha, I never even looked at MWR for the gear kits. If I break my 6-speed I'll make an AE101 GTZ E58 fit instead. I doubt my car will make enough power to strip 3rd though