HELP: what size/type of hid is used for 2009 toyota camry grande low beam

Hi,

I am in urgent need to know what type of globe is used for the low beam hid of the 2009 toyota camry grande.

i have been offered a free upgrade from phillips australia for the hid but all they need to know is if its a d1,d2 so on & so forth.

if you could help me i would be extrememly greatfull.

i tried almost the exact same post on toymods but all those people are stuck in the 80's with their ****box cressidas and celicas and they have no knowledge at all about current technology.

i tried almost the exact same post on toymods but all those people are stuck in the 80's with their ****box cressidas and celicas and they have no knowledge at all about current technology.

I was going to give you a proper answer, but after that statement; RTFM.

P.S. Saying that they have no knowledge about current technology and you can't even determine what bulbs are in your car really says a lot.

P.S.S. You said on Toymods you read your manual.... obviously you didn't. You may want to brush up on your reading skills.

lank1 - i can see ur dilemma here... it must be hard to get along with no light up there with ur head shoved so far up ur anus... but here's a suggestion

PULL UR HEAD OUT OF UR GOD DAMN ****H0LE, OPEN UR DAMN EYES AND EITHER READ THE USERS MANUAL, PHYSICALLY REMOVE THE BULB AND LOOK FOR THE STAMP ON THE BASE, OR TAKE IT TO UR NEAREST SUPERCHEAP / AUTOBARN / REPCO!!!!

I refuse to be an enabler anymore - and even more so I'd like to make clear that the internet not only breeds ugly people via internet dating for people that are too ugly to function in the real world and have to hide behind a computer screen, but also that it is breeding stupid and / or lazy people with no sense of ingenuity or common sense...

Seriously - wake up to yourself!

Mate, what makes you think people can only sign on on 1 forum? Got some people from toymods here, and your statement isn't helping your case.

Anw, to not start another flame / troll thread, what u lookin for is h11 low beam, 9005 high beam. If u really want to join the forum, i'd start with editing that 1st post.

all those people are stuck in the 80's with their ****box cressidas and celicas and they have no knowledge at all about current technology.

..and I dont like you anymore purely for that post.

if it wasnt for our "old" technology, yours sure as hell wouldnt exist.

dry.gif

Edited by KIRIUS

I'd love to see Phillips give you a "free upgrade" of the HID's on your Camry (what do you mean by upgrade anyway.. colour temp?) since the 40 series Camry DOESNT Have HID's nor does any Camry model for that matter. The fact you couldnt already tell this fact about your car doesnt do great things for your previous comment.. massive difference in light performance/colour Between HID's and Halogens.

all those people are stuck in the 80's with their ****box cressidas and celicas and they have no knowledge at all about current technology.

Anyway nextttt...

hahahahaha wow you guys are so awesome. have fun with your old technology since you love it so much. go ahead and grill all you want, i wont be here for the bbq. lol. later losers.

hahahahaha wow you guys are so awesome. have fun with your old technology since you love it so much. go ahead and grill all you want, i wont be here for the bbq. lol. later losers.

Right... you did have a look around the club didn’t you? Did you notice how the vast majority of owners on here have either previous or current generation Corolla's, Camry's and of course Aurion? Hardly old school cars..