2 corollas in the garage

hey guys i just bought a new corolla accent sedan in addition to the already owned sportivo :D

now there'll be 2 corollas in the garage haha

does the new accent come with mp3?

anyway im gonna fit my old sportivo rims onto the accent.

and also if it fits. ill fit my old sportivo front bar onto it as well.

haha

and also sell the accent rims n tyres

not to be picky...but u bought an ASCENT

lets just keep ourselves far away from hyundais

Thats what we told Elenis...

(The brissy boys know what I am talking about....)

there is often 2 stivos parked in our garage at home ;)

I think the most we have counted in my front yard at any one time was about 6-7  :blink:  ????

Be honest thought Craig, that's because there are 2 of you there, not because you own two.

But I do have to admit that having anumber of Corolla's in the driveway at the same time which happens at the Danthuyer/Stoopidhead household after a sanctioned TOCAU-QLD meet is impressive...

hey guys i just bought a new corolla accent sedan in addition to the already owned sportivo  :D

haha

Hey just out of curiosity, how does the Ascent go? I have been looking at one for a few months now, as I need a new car. Don't get me wrong the AE82 has done wonders for me for the past year I've had it, but I want an upgrade and was thinking the Ascent Sport Sedan...

hey guys i just bought a new corolla accent sedan in addition to the already owned sportivo  :D

haha

Hey just out of curiosity, how does the Ascent go? I have been looking at one for a few months now, as I need a new car. Don't get me wrong the AE82 has done wonders for me for the past year I've had it, but I want an upgrade and was thinking the Ascent Sport Sedan...

Just picked up my ascent sport hatch

love it :)

thing i like most is the seats - so chunky and hugging hehe

power is quite decent

just gotta get use to the brakes tho .. feel different compared to other cars i have driven

Just picked up my ascent sport hatch

love it :)

thing i like most is the seats - so chunky and hugging hehe

power is quite decent

just gotta get use to the brakes tho .. feel different compared to other cars i have driven

The brakes can't be worse than my mums Daewoo Nubira. lol. They're spongy as anything, really dodgy.

Still deciding between Hatch or Sedan though. :)

no clue on how it goes since i get the car next week

maybe the 1zze-fe owners can tell u

the difference between the sport sedan and the normal one is just the wheels and a few touches to the body here and there (ie. spoiler). i saw a nice ttr one didnt check out on the price and dont know the features there but the badge caught my eye ahaha

yeah any way theres about a $1500 price difference between the ascent sport and the ascent. these r brand new prices anyway. not sure how much the used vehicles r going for.

fuel consumption is about 7-9L/100km i think

no clue on how it goes since i get the car next week

maybe the 1zze-fe owners can tell u

the difference between the sport sedan and the normal one is just the wheels and a few touches to the body here and there (ie. spoiler). i saw a nice ttr one didnt check out on the price and dont know the features there but the badge caught my eye ahaha

yeah any way theres about a $1500 price difference between the ascent sport and the ascent. these r brand new prices anyway. not sure how much the used vehicles r going for.

fuel consumption is about 7-9L/100km i think

lol, i see...

Well I am going for new, when I looked at the Toyota Dealership, I should have looked at the price LOL!

Oh well, hopefully soon I'll be able to get one. :)

Hey, I just bought an Ascent too (picked her up today), except mine's a 2004 model with about 22,500k's on the clock. Came with Sportivo spoiler, muffler, alloys, and suspension, so it's a bit different to the basic model. Sounds pretty nice without being loud at all. And she's metallic black so she looks mean.

So I'm also the proud owner of two Rollas, my ZZE122R and of course my little KE55 with 4A-GZE :D.

Edited by ancullen

and here i am thinking im gonna be the only one will 2 rollas

haha

when i went to look these prices were quoted - auto driveaway

20990 for ascent

22500 for ascent sport

24000 for conquest

metallic paint was no extra charge and i got floor mats and premium plates thrown in.

Hmm only got 40% of a tank of fuel tho .. that sucks heeh

where thoughs just normal quotes?

i got quoted 19500 with toyotas 21% of thing

the car was initially 21990 then you have to include stamp duty, rego, delivery n ****

bought it up to about 23-24k

the ascent auto your talking about is 20990 drive away? thats pretty cheap

I have been known to have about 6 corolla's in my driveway at any one time too. Not to mention having the "bullit" and the "phantom in my garage on quite a few occasions!!!(both usually in pieces getting more mods added each time LOL) :D

I have been known to have about 6 corolla's in my driveway at any one time too. Not to mention having the "bullit" and the "phantom in my garage on quite a few occasions!!!(both usually in pieces getting more mods added each time LOL) :D

I remember that particular night - rollcall:

Sillvabullit

Northy

Azza

RollaRacer

Sportivo_Rice

Sportiv