Trickeys 04 Sportivo

Trickey

Introduction: Hello! My names Dylan, (haven't got my p's yet) Can't wait to get them though spiteful.gifGot them! I bought my Sportivo with some mods already done to it, going to add a heap more and can't wait for the yearly meet!

Car information:

Model: 2004 Toyota Corolla Sportivo

ODO: 140k's on the ODO

Colour: White

Car is in good condition, runs smooth, few dints.

Mods:

- Electric sunroof

- Blue "corolla" door sills

- HID head lights

- LED interior lights

- LED number plate lights

- White custom wheels (don't know what they are, someone give me a hand?)

- 2.5'' exhaust

- Sport pedals

- Darkest legal tint all round

- Stubby antenna

- Tweeters

- Pioneer speakers all round

- Resprayed calipers black

Future mods:

- Cold Air Intake DONE!

- Front sway bar

- Rear sway bar

- Coilovers DONE!

- Respray the wheels (previous owner gutter bashed them) DONE!

- JBS touch screen head unit DONE!

- JL audio 12' sub

- JL audio amp

- Aurion speakers all round

- TRD shift knob

- TRD quick shifter

- HID fogies

Pictures:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

post-27080-0-73232400-1329112663_thumb.j

post-27080-0-47869000-1329112912_thumb.j

post-27080-0-08306700-1329113150_thumb.j

post-27080-0-72746200-1329114022_thumb.j

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

was gonna say enkeis but im not sure what knock offs look like???

nice car btw :D oh and i still owe u 10 bucks :ninja:

Yeah i'm not sure what they are but heres a pic (yeah they are gutter bashed) :closedeyes:

post-27080-0-04267800-1329120593_thumb.j

Yeah i'm not sure what they are but heres a pic (yeah they are gutter bashed) :closedeyes:

They look like replicas of Enkei GTC01. Sell those and buy my mint condition Enkei PF01 :)

I'd rather less spokes that are fatter like the Enkei EV5's! But thats going to be awhile away, other mods first :clap:

• 4 weeks later...

2 weeks to respray my wheels, what the fk! I'm so annoyed. Does anyone know if this is normal? i was thinking atleast 3-4 days at the most. :nono:

powdercoating is not the same as spray painting. where did u get the sports pedals?

They arn't genuine, just bought a pair from Centeral Auto. Added an extra hole in the accelerator, clutch and brake just fit on easy. Still look great though.

I called the bloke about my wheels today, (he works from home in coburg) apparently he is really good but it has taken two weeks just to respray the wheels. Apparently he had a problem with the humitity going on here in melbourne and that has stuffed up the paint.

i know the guy, he got a garage at the back right? he IS really good. he fixed my buckled wheel to 95% and no air leaks. i even tracked with them and got a 5 second improvement :P

i know the guy, he got a garage at the back right? he IS really good. he fixed my buckled wheel to 95% and no air leaks. i even tracked with them and got a 5 second improvement :P

I hope he is as good as you say, Just 3 weeks to paint for wheels? I got my p's today and i can't even drive my car, the moment that everyone looks forward to. Kind of bs but o well better be worth the wait!

Update; Sprayed my calipers black and installed my cold air intake! SRI

1. Seeing as my car is on stands I decided take the opportunity to spray the calipers black, as they were faded orange and looked out of shape. Took me around 3-4 hours with sanding them down and then using some paint stripper to get the finaly parts off, Had to use god damn ear budds to get into the hard places. Was a prick to get rid of the last hard to get too spots. Finaly got to spraying them and masking it all up, let it drive over night and then added some gloss to it the next day.

2. My brother decided he would buy me a CAI for my 18th :clap: , Seen it at the front door when i woke up and had nothing better to do but install it. The cars still on stands as they wheels are getting resprayed and are taking forever Opened the box and started to install it, was pretty straight forward but as i'm kind of a noobie with this i couldn't tell if the sound coming from the intake was the way it was suppose to sound ( dumb of me but i really had no clue ) So i called up a friend and he had a look at it and said thats how it is meant to be.

I couldn't even play with it after i installed it -____- so i have to just sit and wait.. Pics are down below!

post-27080-0-95555900-1332244482_thumb.j

post-27080-0-83803100-1332245204_thumb.j

pretty sweet ride you got there haha. and congrats on your P's! sucks that you cant drive yet though. I drove at least about 200kms on the day after i got mine :D but im not sure if thats a CAI, its sitting in the engine compartment where the stock airbox usually is. the air wouldnt really be cold with the pod sitting there

pretty sweet ride you got there haha. and congrats on your P's! sucks that you cant drive yet though. I drove at least about 200kms on the day after i got mine :D but im not sure if thats a CAI, its sitting in the engine compartment where the stock airbox usually is. the air wouldnt really be cold with the pod sitting there

So you would call that a pod, not an intake? I'm pretty sure it is, i'm no pro at this kind of stuff though so don't doubt me. I removed the old stock air intake which was just a normal k&n no pod on it, and added the pipe to it? So if its not a CAI what would you call it then haha?