AE95 Corolla 4WD Pimp Wagon - Now with Anger!

eviltwin

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hubba bubba! i haven't had that **** since grade 6 haha

thought you had more bangbus themed items to go into the tray to go with the frangers and disco lights! :clap:

such a sick wagon.

hubba bubba! i haven't had that **** since grade 6 haha

thought you had more bangbus themed items to go into the tray to go with the frangers and disco lights! :clap:

such a sick wagon.

Cheers dude .... this girl ive been seeing got me hooked on it like i was when i was a grasshopper.. can't wait till the next time she gets in the wagon and ohh hello there is a little tray here .. and ohh look knock yourself out on the Hubba Bubba sweetheart hahaha

can't wait till the next time she gets in the wagon and ohh hello there is a little tray here .. and ohh look knock yourself out...

Is that the line you plan to use when she opens the roof-box for the first time too?

So i was at Autobarns yesterday and scored remote central locking for $50 and then i jokingly said i dont suppose you sell a single din unit with cupholders.. and yep they did ... talk about over accessorizing!!

533300_10151857630405083_49987993_n.jpg

I bought a G-Touring badge off a full jap one of these by mistake a while back,(was supposed to be a Z-Aerotourer badge haha) should put it on the back of this beast :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Jed was awesome to meet you to mate , very keen to see your projects!

Guys ive been ultra ultra busy with this car lately and im sure the pictures will show. Basically i came across a green jap spec AE95 at the wreckers with full electric windows , after a few moment pondering i decided based on the trims being in ultra good condition i would convert it into my car. So i removed everything i needed , the entire power window harness , regulators with electric motors , grommets and door wiring and door cars , control switch boxes etc etc.

I immediately noticed on my wagon that unlike the donor car from the wreckers i had no holes in the body for the harness to run through to the doors , so off they came and i drilled the large holes required to run it all through and make it factory standard.

Once this was done i contacted JP and he was kind enough to not only send my a Genuine Toyota Wiring Manual to suit my wagon but also coach me through where and what needed to be done for the whole thing to function.

I can happily say that the car now has everything installed and working as it should.

Apart from that ive also fitted SX corolla Power mirrors ( wiring was already there waiting for me just had to repin the controller plug ) , SX Corolla front Strut Brace - very easy just had to drill two holes in the firewall to mount it up.

Also am now running a Corolla SX Dash Cluster and have relocated the stereo which makes a massive difference.

To get the SX Cluster to work it requires a complete repin and extension of some of the wires to reach over the the original position where the stereo was mounted. All in all this has made the car an absolute joy to daily drive and im currently fitting up cruise control just to make those highway runs a little easier on the foot!

Motors still running beautifully and the oil is still gold after 4k which is very impressive.

Pictures:

IMAG0335.jpg

IMAG0358.jpg

IMAG0359.jpg

IMAG0366.jpg

SX Wagon!

Bloody hell Mick, you're winning so hard man!

Hey was the jp spec AE95 at Imlachs btw?

And where did you find an Intact SX-black coloured centre console??

Cheers lads , yeah im preety stoked with her now ... Bway and I put some OEM Ozito springs up front to reduce the stiffness factory and also cut the rear stops cause she was lving on them and i was bouncing outta control! Car rides alot nicer now and the suspension is actually doing what it was meant to to so it's really good for day in day out driving.

That was the Wagon Dave yeah it was on it's belly when we found it ... was rough as guts in some spots but the door cards were one of the best bits on the whole car! I know a bloke who wrecks SX Corollas over my way like they are going out of fashion .... if you want anything ill give you his details and we could go over together or something as he has so many bits it's frightening!

Moar Soon including cambers

Cheers dude ... with the suspension setup sorted i'll be moving onto finding a 20V for it next i reckon ... if anyone see's anything worthy of my wallet let me know...

You should talk to casey about turbos and stuff on said 20 volts ;)

Cars is looking really sweet! engine bay is tidy and dash finishes the interior off nicely :D