Looking to buy a Prado LJ Series

camrolla

Hello TOC Team,

I've been looking for these Prado's for a while now and I just can't seem to find them.

I presume they're rare. It's the Landcruiser Prado LJ Series.... I think that's what they're called :huh: ?

LJ78_ExPo39.jpg

I love the look of this series.

I'm looking for the Turbo Diesel

Manual Transmission

2.4L Diesel or 3.0L Diesel (preferred)

If any knows the whereabouts of one for sale could you please send me a message.

I'm in Brisbane but wouldn't mind bringing one from overstate.

Thanks,

Camrolla

They're rare because they weren't sold here...closest we got was the 75 'cruiser and the SWB Bundera (that Prado is the LWB version of the Bundera)

Mate I have never seen one in ausralia, I dont know about you, the only option is to go to a japanese car importer, I have seen some in major capital cities, but I .dont know if they would be able to import a lj prado in for you.

I not sure of your budget, but the closest thing we have over here in australia would be a 76 series wagon, I dont know if you could import one in your self from overseas or not I dont know.

Sorry mate I couldnt help you more.

They're rare because they weren't sold here...closest we got was the 75 'cruiser and the SWB Bundera (that Prado is the LWB version of the Bundera)

Thanks for your reply. It's an import which is obviously why it's rare. 75 Landcruiser's look no where as near good (for me) but I guess I could just change the front end to make it look like this. They're quite expensive too compared to these imports...

Camrolla

Edited by camrolla

Mate I have never seen one in ausralia, I dont know about you, the only option is to go to a japanese car importer, I have seen some in major capital cities, but I .dont know if they would be able to import a lj prado in for you.

I not sure of your budget, but the closest thing we have over here in australia would be a 76 series wagon, I dont know if you could import one in your self from overseas or not I dont know.

Sorry mate I couldnt help you more.

Thanks Croco, I've seen about 3 of them in Brisbane so far...

I do like the 76 Series... very nice looking 4X4... the rear is very similar to the Prado I'm looking for. The front looks good as well and the V8 D4-D 4500. The price is what makes your teeth bite. They're too expensive :(

Thanks again