new 05 rolla' wagon

NEWJAK

im a proud owner of a new rolla wagon !!!!

anyone done any mods to one of these???

Buddha is the man to talk to here.

Him and his Mrs have transplanted a fat Supercharged V8 HEMI and 4" fully sick modified exhaust with NOS, pimpin springs and 20" chromies to make one top family car. :P

Well that is what he was planning to do i think :huh:

Just joking...but congrats Newjak on the purchase, i dont know if anyone has done any serious mods to their wagons here, but i reckon they would look pretty smooth with some super low springs, some nice 17" rims and pitch black window tints. Tip top pimp ride/family car (whats the difference :lol: ) *cough* pimp it up Buddha *cough*

I've seen a done up wagon in perth! it's a turquoise coloured one with full sportivo bodykit including the sports grille. The rear skirt was a bit different (had some grille mesh in the middle, but dunno if it was fake mesh) and it was being driven by an old woman. I was chasing her down the freeway, and she had her foot on the gas the whole way!

I've seen a done up wagon in perth! it's a turquoise coloured one with full sportivo bodykit including the sports grille. The rear skirt was a bit different (had some grille mesh in the middle, but dunno if it was fake mesh) and it was being driven by an old woman. I was chasing her down the freeway, and she had her foot on the gas the whole way!

like this one?

DSC00596.jpg

Once again Brandon's on the ball... :P

I was only telling a few of the QLD guys the other week after being loaned a Buddha Mobile from my dealer for the night.

Should my lotto syndicate at work get up and pay out, I'd love to take the most basic wagon I can find and go nuts on it. Complete with a 2ZZ transplant and a complete Sportivo interior... ...mmmmm yumm....

Maybe after doing that, Mrs Buddha may let Buddha option up for some big wheels when she sees the potential....

(Don't worry my round bellied friend, she'll see our side....one day...just be patient...)

corollare012xz.jpg

I'm with Azza on this one. If they had bought out a Stivo wagon then I would have bought it without batting an eyelid. This one just looks FAT. Love it. It'd look even better if it was SILVER!!!

By the way Buddha, Azza is talking from experience in getting your wife to ok your mods! He has managed to talk her into springs(today) and even the possibility of giving it a run a Willowbank. ;)

Edited by SILVABULLIT

I'm with Azza on this one. If they had bought out a Stivo wagon then I would have bought it without batting an eyelid. This one just looks FAT. Love it. It'd look even better if it was SILVER!!!

By the way Buddha, Azza is talking from experience in getting your wife to ok your mods! He has managed to talk her into springs(today) and even the possibility of giving it a run a Willowbank. ;)

Not possibility, definitly.... as soon as I save my money.... (bloody trip to Europe)

corollare012xz.jpg

I like the way Azza's thinking, but I'll be keeping the wagon relatively mild in the interests of longevity.

However, as a bit of a Starlet fan, I'm thinking of taking Azza's suggestion a couple of steps further and taking a good low-kays Starlet (mini, not tinny, but still solid) and dropping a 2zz into it ... even left stock, 141kw into 830kg works pretty well!

But strip out some unnecessary bits (say, 50kg worth) and doing a few basic mods ... say, 150kw into 780kg? That says fun to me, and looking at some of the bitsa Starlets that turned up at the show and shine, I reckon you could give a few of them a scare.

corollare012xz.jpg

corollare012xz.jpg

corollare012xz.jpg

corollare012xz.jpg

corollare012xz.jpg

corollare012xz.jpg

thanks for the pics!

gives me something to aim for !!

was thinking of  kings super lows for it !!!what do you reckon????

I reckon it'd look pretty darn good, just remember that most people with super lows have done so with the hatch which has a shorter rear overhang than the wagon ... there are driveways at a couple of local shops that will tickle my tailpipe unless I take it real slow, and that's with the standard ride height.

But don't let an old fuddy-duddy like me hold you back! :)

everybody has differing opinions on springs, havent heard anything about kmac...are these crap????

i bought myself a strut brace(whiteline) . it came with some spacers/washers do these go on the top or the bottom of the strut base plates?????

anyone?????

Edited by NEWJAK

• 2 months later...

buddah has announced that he is getting coilovers, 22" deep dish chrome rims, and forced indusction......not sure how Mrs Buddah is going to take all this in but thats not my problem :P

Mmmmm, coilovers, 22's and turbo ... Zzzzzzz ... snort ... huh? What? Oh, it was just a dream ... :P