My Aurion

prodigy 07

• 1 month later...

Cheers guys, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I like the fact that there isn't another aurion around here that looks anything like it. Next mod is a decent exhaust system. You can't even hear it at the moment. I'd like to lower it a bit too but roads are s**t around here and I don't wanna damage anything. Might have to wait for our fearless leaders to fix the roads first (haha, by then the car will be a collectors item). Anyone else near Bundaberg / fraser coast? I'd love to catch up and go for a cruise somewhere. Planning on going to Brisbane for a couple of days after xmas. Might have to see if I can catch up with some of the Brisbane guys.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, been a while since I did anything to the car BUT ..... did this yesterday.

post-29722-0-88474900-1359852193_thumb.j

post-29722-0-01146700-1359852220_thumb.j

Had to get it from USA but haven't heard or seen them in Australia. Love the sound, real throaty, especially after vvti change over.

Might try to get some video.

• Like 1

Haha handsome, I think you're takin the *****. Grill has been on it for 4 months. I installed the intake . I will agree though, grill is heaps nicer than the factory job. Chris, don't know about actual performance gains but sounds nice on full throttle. Kinda suits me as the wife buses kids to school, does shopping etc with it. Don't want to attract attention, just something for dad to play with on the weekend. Its quiet as a mouse till around 3500 rev, then after that gets nasty.

• 8 months later...

Hi folks, Just thought I'd try to post some pictures of my car.

This is what it was when I got it 8 months agoattachicon.gifIMAG0120.jpgattachicon.gifIMAG0166.jpg

This is what it is now.attachicon.gifIMAG0173.jpgattachicon.gifIMAG0175.jpg

(Hope this works, never posted pics on the forum before).

Another Schmick prodigy bro nice, what's next?

Really pumped to get my CAI in now!!!

I think you will like it. Don't know of anyone who did this and regretted it. Keep us posted on how you go.

As for what's next? Gotta let the wife cool down before I "spend more money on that bloody car". I'm think tinted glass, smoked lenses and possibly custom made headers. Gonna have to see what I can do about engine management to suit headers as well of I get them done.

looking good mate, so far so good.. i would also recommend putting some dark tint film on front/back lights, esp on a white car i think they look awesome.. but then again i got a biased opinion.. but i wouldnt spray the lens because your going to have issues with them down the track if you ever want to go back to norm

• 2 months later...