Video Cameras

justin_es

ok guys im just about to go buy myself a video camera

im thinking of th panasonic NV-GS35

wich ive been told is currently the best camera on the market for its price before getting into the 3CCD cameras

its got 30x optical zoom wich is the strongest lense on the market as standard anyways

its gonna be used for our car cruises and meets and things like that so i want something with decent sound quality due to loud cars and good for moving

anyways was just wondering who has what camera and have they had any troubles with theres so i know to stay away form them

also does anyone have rthe panasonic NV-GS35

cheers guys

yeah well the cam im looking at is 1 under the 3ccd lens so its just a normal digital camera

as for dvd ones i looked at them but they dont have very good optical zoom cus thats what you want not digital zoom

so yeah basicly the cam im looking at should pretty muc be fine with the things i want specially if all your older models are fine then this one should be plenty good

while talking about cams  i m looking to buy new Digital Camera for taking pics ... Budget up to about 800 bux any suggestions ?

Casio's are great. I really like what they can do.

But if i had $800, i'd go for the Sony 7.1MP one which is going for around $550 now. Not sure on exact model # though. Save a few hundred for car mods :D

thanks mate ,  i m looking for high quality pics and good optical zoom :) too

I have a Nikon D70s, AWESOME digital Camera came with two large lenses and a 1G Flash card.

Thanks mate, how much did u pay, where and what are its features :)

Russ

my jvc everio is very good quality

also uses its own hdd

very pricey though

cost me $1600

but worth every cent

if its too much for ya

go some other one

works just as well

I have this same camera @! ... it is tops ! ... i got mine for $1200 and the other big plus is the ease and speed of getting the videos of the camera and to edit ...

EVERIO all the way !