gen 4 camry colilovers/lowering kits

TiiCee

hi guys ,

i drive in a gen4 camry , the wheel gap on my car looks like a 4wd spec , i want to lower the gap and buy locally , i was wondering if anyone here knows where i can get some lowering kits or coilovers for the gen4 ?

thanks

TiiCee.

Pitty you arent in brissy, There is a chance I will be selling my coils cheap.

DAM >.< i'm missing out ! sucks to be me :( , it would of been a bargain for me as well.

Pedders, D2, K-Sport, BC, Yellow also make coils for the Gen4.

thanks andrew , i;ll look into them . :spiteful: they all Australian right ?

Edited by TiiCee

Pitty you arent in brissy, There is a chance I will be selling my coils cheap.

You will be. But it is more a case of 'because you have convinced me to do power first, coils will have to wait' kind of situation.

No. I am not sure about Pedders but the rest are CCS.

I've raised them up slightly so they sit roughly 115mm off the ground at the rails. I had them at 105mm and i was scraping stuff, and the tyres were scrubbing badly when cornering so I raised them back up. You can easily go lower but I dont see the point, if you can't drive it properly afterwards.

No. I am not sure about Pedders but the rest are CCS.

I've raised them up slightly so they sit roughly 115mm off the ground at the rails. I had them at 105mm and i was scraping stuff, and the tyres were scrubbing badly when cornering so I raised them back up. You can easily go lower but I dont see the point, if you can't drive it properly afterwards.

thanks for the help and guides guys , i really appreciate it ! :D

i was randomly looking around on ebay , and i found these cheaper, DD (Drag n Drift) coil overs for the gen4 , but i cant find any info on them via google. Anyone here know or heard about this brand ? any good ?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DD-COILOVER-97-01-TOYOTA-CAMRY-40-STEP-ADJUSTABLE-SUSPENSION-COILOVERS-/150911021737?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2322ff72a9

Pedders is good, but pricey and limited height adjustable. BC is good price to buy.If you don't wanna have any gap in between, it will be scrapping, depends on where you go. Like my height, it is scrapping most of time. Rubbing should be fine if you don't put on big wheels.

Should contact the forum member 2xs. He will be able to source some coil overs for you. And they won't be made in china ones. They aren't too expensive either.

2XS Racing on Facebook as well, I am actually ordering a set later this week. The brand is DGR, from all reviews read and the quality of the ones I have inspected, they look like an excellent value for money coilover, hence why I am buying a set.

Should contact the forum member 2xs. He will be able to source some coil overs for you. And they won't be made in china ones. They aren't too expensive either.

2XS Racing on Facebook as well, I am actually ordering a set later this week. The brand is DGR, from all reviews read and the quality of the ones I have inspected, they look like an excellent value for money coilover, hence why I am buying a set.

Thanks guys.

As I am not a sponsor of the forum, I shouldn't post publicly trying to sell my items.

If you do wish to know more, please contact me via PM or Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/2XSRacing

Thanks again.

Edited by 2XS

guys , you all are amazing, i really appreciate your help . God Bless you all ! .

Not me cause I don't believe in him but like the ocean said to the river 'I appreciate the sediment'.