Almost finished

Ant89

I never said anything about saying what mods it has. But to tuck 20x8.5 wheels an not scrub,its had more work than you cars mate

There dosent need to be a point. Theres alot of threads on here about lowering aurions an what wheels an scrubbing issues so by looking at the pics anyone is free to ask with a normal reply as to what i have done to achieve the stance look an future mods that i will be doing

Thats bad ars. If only qld was allowed airbags. I had to get 30 profile tyres,bc racing coilovers,camber bolts custom topmounts to fit shorter 62mm id springs an flared an rolled guards an remove wheel arch guard an paint inside wheel arch

Edited by Ant89

There dosent need to be a point. Theres alot of threads on here about lowering aurions an what wheels an scrubbing issues so by looking at the pics anyone is free to ask with a normal reply as to what i have done to achieve the stance look an future mods that i will be doing

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SEE NOW

Your profile pic aint tucking shit man

now now, play nice...

Oh tru its a bit late for me now. Ive seen a few cars with them here but if they are illegal you could still have them but would have to be prepared for the outcome if the coppas find out