Bells Line of Road Cruise & BBQ (Sydney)

Please set this date aside for a bit of cruising action. Meeting at Windsor, heading up the very twisty and very scenic Bells Line of Road to Bell then south along the Darling Causeway to Mt Victoria and out to Mt York. From Mt York, we'll head down the Great Western Highway to Blackheath and then down thru some fine twisties into the Megalong Valley where we can have a BBQ lunch. After lunch we'll head out of the valley and then down the mountains via the GWH, detouring along cliff drive thru Leura & Katoomba. Should be a fine day and i hope to see you there

Event date: Saturday, 24th of April

Meeting spot: Hungry Jacks on Windsor Rd, McGraths Hill

Depature time: Meet between 9-9:30am for a 10:00am departure.

Cruise destination: Bells line of Road, Mt York, Megalong Valley & the upper Blue Mountains

Please bring food & utensils for a BBQ, a jumper as the mtns are a bit cooler than Sydney, UHF radios and a full tank of fuel. Optimax available on Windsor Rd 1-2km back towards Parramatta, Synergy 8000 also available nearby. ALL WELCOME

For further details PM me or e-mail to singlecam@4age.net

Edited by OneCamMan

Sounds like a cool event! I'll be there. i'll try to bring some of my celica buddies too.

03MikeSportivo, how come you don't have a licence?

well lets just say i thought my sportivo was quicker then wat it really is.......blood pumping, adrenline....... i decided to do the bundy from a ba xr8 highway patrol .....he didnt take to well to that :| 3month suspension 565$ fine + $76

Young and dumb.

well lets just say i thought my sportivo was quicker then wat it really is.......blood pumping, adrenline....... i decided to do the bundy from a ba xr8 highway patrol .....he didnt take to well to that :| 3month suspension 565$ fine + $76

Yikes! I've had a 1month licence-renewal refusal for going 30km/h and over. $500 fine. so i feel for you dude! :(

must be a bugger having a corolla in your driveway and unable to drive it. :blink:

Great idea for a cruise but there were signs on the M4 saying the Bells Line of road was closed for road work in coming weeks,I hope it is not that weekend.

I just rang the RTA and the Bells Line of Road is definately open and ready for cruising on Saturday the 24th of April. Hope to see you all there :)

BTW we are now meeting at 9-9:30am for a 10am departure.

Don't worry mate. I try to organise a cruise every couple of months, so if you can't make it to this one (though u should really try to), hopefully you can make it along to the next one. We've got a great group of Sydney cruise regulars and i'd really love to see some of the Sportivo guys join us to fly the flag for the current model rollas.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to Dave for coming along, i hope you had a good time. It's taken me a while to get back online as the next morning i was admitted to hospital with kidney stones and spent all last week in Nepean Hospital going round the twist!!!