Sportivo

RuNx always seems to reply like that whether it's a guy or a girl.. :P

Whoo hoo finally a chick that owns a Sportivo :)

Thats right i always reply like that!!! :lol: :D It's the effects of having a dead as5 boring job!!!LOL.........The funny thing is i have come across a massive number of girls that drive stivos in sydney its either they never knew about the forum or wouldnt really be interested or have time to come hang out with the members on cruises but me and GREYROLLA came across 2 car loads of chicks cruising the city together both ROLLAS!!!!!! :lol: :D :P So they do exist after-all!!!HAHAHHAAAAaaa :D :blink:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAaaa......Man WHy am i coppin the hammering Here???? :lol: :D I'm not the one who's putting those cutesy little in love faces next to my posts!!!PPPWWWWwwAAAAHAhahahaaa!!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ I just think this forum needs a few more girls way too much testosterone in this forum sumtimes and as we all know girls are good moderators!!!!! Just dont p**s them off and then all of us guys will be finished!!!LOL :lol: :D

Edited by "RuNx"

HAHAHAHAHAaaa......Man WHy am i coppin the hammering Here???? :lol:  :D I'm not the one who's putting those cutesy little in love faces next to my posts!!!PPPWWWWwwAAAAHAhahahaaa!!!! ^_^  ^_^  ^_^ I just think this forum needs a few more girls way too much testosterone in this forum sumtimes and as we all know girls are good moderators!!!!! Just dont p**s them off and then all of us guys will be finished!!!LOL :lol:  :D

haha love all the replies guys :P

i agree with you, this forum needs more girls!

Rollagirl also - but she's now a GT-4 owner, there was also Nets as well, but she sold her car. But there's also Ravenous (Corolla) and another who owns a ae92 but can't remember her handle - she doesn't seem to post anymore.

But yeah it's definetely a boys club at the moment and more girls would be most welcome :P

• 3 weeks later...

I swear the day i have a girl driving my sportivo and she lands the 1st 2nd shift and lands in lift... im going to propose

theres something that intrigues me about girls who can drive manuals...

anyway.. welcome to all new members..

i think we need some cards printed up that we can slip under stivos windshield wipers...

there are heaps of rollas in melb that arent aware of this site

and to think.. i was so close to selling my beloved :blink:

I swear the day i have a girl driving my sportivo and she lands the 1st 2nd shift and lands in lift... im going to propose

theres something that intrigues me about girls who can drive manuals...

What more could you need than that? :P

• 1 year later...

Hey i have also seen an interesting black sportivo around Liverpool. I actually see it every monday night at Whitlam leisure centre. This one is quite riced up to with rear kit, twin exhaust system mufflers coming out on both sides of the car, rims and modified lights etc. Wonder if any performance mods are done to the car? curious to know if anyone owns it on here.

• 2 weeks later...