Eibach Pro Kit Springs

Kevsta

By the way are you guys changing you struts at the same time???

I'm not changing the shocks. I prefer to change them when they've worn out so that they can be thrown out rather than taking valuable real estate in the garage.

Got my whiteline control springs installed today and I'm extremely happy with it. First impressions were that I thought that it was only going to lower the car by 30mm, but it looks like it's lowered it even further. The fronts are lower than the rears. Handling has improved so much and has significantly minimised that irritating body roll when turning. Also when changing lanes, I get more responsive steering rather than that floating feeling.

At long last, I'm going to start enjoy driving this car around the bends.

:lol:

Got my whiteline control springs installed today and I'm extremely happy with it. First impressions were that I thought that it was only going to lower the car by 30mm, but it looks like it's lowered it even further. The fronts are lower than the rears. Handling has improved so much and has significantly minimised that irritating body roll when turning. Also when changing lanes, I get more responsive steering rather than that floating feeling.

At long last, I'm going to start enjoy driving this car around the bends.

:lol:

MAD

photos please:)

Just for your information guys.

I'm going to get a set of Whiteline springs also $140 X 2 Front and back from Repco Bankstown

I called around for fitting, Midas Rockdale $120 fitted and alignment

These are all over the phone prices so no haggleing involved

I'll let you know how I go

Cheers

Edited by GAZOOM

:blink:

Just for your information guys.

I'm going to get a set of Whiteline springs also $140 X 2 Front and back from Repco Bankstown

I called around for fitting, Midas Rockdale $120 fitted and alignment

These are all over the phone prices so no haggleing involved

I'll let you know how I go

Cheers

customer service at Midas Rockdale sux anal hair!! :angry:

i asked the dude to get me a quote on whiteline springs 2 weeks before xmas and never heard back from them...

I definately suggest Mida Peakhurst.. have emailed and received responses the same day with complete satisfaction. if i do any installs ill be takin the stivo there.

jst my 2c.. :ph34r:

customer service at Midas Rockdale sux anal hair!! :angry:

i asked the dude to get me a quote on whiteline springs 2 weeks before xmas and never heard back from them...

I definately suggest Mida Peakhurst.. have emailed and received responses the same day with complete satisfaction. if i do any installs ill be takin the stivo there.

jst my 2c.. :ph34r:

Hey Daz,

I've called all the midas in the sydney Metro area for quotes their prices vary significantly as they are franchise.

I'm a bit sus with the quote the guy at rockdale gave me because it's just to cheap.

I spoke to a guy at Peakhurst and he gave whiteline springs a real baging.

I think he quoted $180 for fiting and align.

I'm going to try these two guys tommorrow.

http://www.tyrepower.com.au/services.asp

And

JBA Tyres

Unit 3 80 Milperra Rd Revesby NSW 2212

ph: (02) 9772 4332 Tyres--Retail

Cheers

Edited by GAZOOM

You got some good prices there that put what I paid to shame. Most places in Sydney that I called wanted $250 installed and aligned. They even told me that the rear wheel alignment was necessary !

Ever since I got my whiteline springs, I have to take speed humps and parking with care - the side skirts can easily be scratched on the footpath/gutter.

You got some good prices there that put what I paid to shame. Most places in Sydney that I called wanted $250 installed and aligned. They even told me that the rear wheel alignment was necessary !

Ever since I got my whiteline springs, I have to take speed humps and parking with care - the side skirts can easily be scratched on the footpath/gutter.

photos:)

• 2 years later...

Yes

There is no point in making suspension changes if your wheels aren't pointing in the correct direction. The handling may in fact become worse afterwards, not to mention you risk premature wear on your tyres.

Lowering/raising McPherson strut layout (and other types) causes the camber angles to change as well as the toe angles, this is due to the inherent dynamic changes that are designed into the suspension.

Plus it only costs around $30-40 for an alignment...