New Stivo owner.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fellas.

Im from Sydney and i recently purchased a 05 Corolla Sportivo in white ;).

Now i'd like to know if any of you guys have mpg's or video's of Modded or stock Stivo's

either on the street or on the track and so on. If you please give me some that would

be a great help!

wow so many new Sportivo owners.

Im new myself :) Nice colour btw.

Check out the Gallary section. There is alot of very nice Rolla there.

whahahha!!! another "white" stivo :)

welcome!!!

Hahha hey yeah awesome color. I was looking at Silver as well but i didn't like how the body kit is a different shade from the rest of the body. I must admit it put me off.

I absolutely LOVED the red color i saw at one dealership, however this dealer wouldnt budge from 28,990. pfft screw that.

The snowflakes are multiplying :blink:

If i had my choice again id probably go for a white stivo... they just look sooo nice.

Advantage of being a blue stivo.. Ive seen ONE other blue sportivo in melbourne :ph34r:

Welcome to the club.. its great that we have so many new members joining up

already posted this once today.. but here you go

Stivo with Injen CAI

Induction Sound

welcome

to be honest i havnt seen many white ones. maybe i should get out from under my rock and out of my cave. ha!

too busy playing with your "wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man" ??? :P

whahahha!!! another "white" stivo :)

welcome!!!

Hahha hey yeah awesome color. I was looking at Silver as well but i didn't like how the body kit is a different shade from the rest of the body. I must admit it put me off.

I absolutely LOVED the red color i saw at one dealership, however this dealer wouldnt budge from 28,990. pfft screw that.

hey welcome to the club!

I gotta silver one....haven't notice mine having a diff shade????

I wanna red too....the dealer that had em in stock wouldn't do a deal and wasted my time.... the dealer i bought the car from didn't have red in stock....he said he could swap with another dealer but if he did he'd have to charge me delivery fee's... so yeah pointless....fark that....

Silver is a nice colour to keep....washes itself practically.....

my mate just bought a white one too... nice colour .....

Edited by GTiR88

I have a pre-face silver, my cousin has a black face lifted model. I had a white car before and it was too hard to keep clean - but not as hard as black

are u serious? i had a white celica and it practically kept itself clean! no matter what it was always sparkling, i spend ages washing my blue stivo and as soon as i drive it its dirty again!

I have a pre-face silver, my cousin has a black face lifted model. I had a white car before and it was too hard to keep clean - but not as hard as black

are u serious? i had a white celica and it practically kept itself clean! no matter what it was always sparkling, i spend ages washing my blue stivo and as soon as i drive it its dirty again!

I use to wash my old car once a week because it would be dirty, my stivo gets washed every 2 weeks and looks cleaner than what my old car did. I have to admit that once the white car was cleaned and wheels shined it looked pretty good

I use to wash my old car once a week because it would be dirty, my stivo gets washed every 2 weeks and looks cleaner than what my old car did. I have to admit that once the white car was cleaned and wheels shined it looked pretty good

yeah i'd imagine that the silver colour would be easy to maintain as well. Just stay away from balck and blue!

yeah i'd imagine that the silver colour would be easy to maintain as well. Just stay away from balck and blue!

When i picked my car up there was a black one parked next to it, from a distance i thought i made the wrong choice in colour, when i got up close to both cars the black one had a visible layer of dust. Both cars had been cleaned that morning but black and even the blue colour because its such a dark blue show everything. Car lovers must love you!! :D

Congtats on your purchase. I was tossing between white and red myself and chose red at the last moment.

What is the build date on your car?

Also, what did you pay for your car on road?.

Cheers

Eck

Its a July build or delivery forgot which one....bought it for $27,000 on road....Mind you i bought it before christmas.