Sydney Monthly Meet - Last Sat of every month at Villawood usual spot

its michelle. U guys r so funny. Is everything a ******ng competition to u guys?

But i just for the record. i think Xoom wins this 1. hahahahaha

Edited by OH84BY

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha thats funny cus NEVER once have i ever revved my V8 BEAST against another 4 cylinder to race him

mind you ive had a nuber of 4 cylinders rev there boxes to race me and i blew them off everytime so far anyways LOL

they have all been rollas and lancers not even worth the fuel anymore :P

mind you ive had a number of 4 cylinders rev there boxes to race me and i blew them off everytime so far anyways LOL

they have all been rollas and lancers

Mate this is because u keep pulling up against 15+ year old rollas and lancers .... when r u gona step up to the big league and atleast take on a 1zz .... in an auto even .... Sunny laid the challenge down and ive seen u squirming to get out of it several times already :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

not even worth the fuel anymore :P

Yeah mate i pretty much have the same rule with all the v8's out there :P :P :P :P :P :P ..... i know im gonna rip them apart and rather than costing the both of us petrol i'd rather we kept our money in our pockets ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

haha thats funny cus NEVER once have i ever revved my V8 BEAST against another 4 cylinder to race him

mind you ive had a nuber of 4 cylinders rev there boxes to race me and i blew them off everytime so far anyways LOL

they have all been rollas and lancers not even worth the fuel anymore :P

Good choice in blowing them off! U can afford to lose any more points!

AAAAAaaahhhhhh i've been roped into something again without knowing!!LOL Ohhh well Bill LOoks like the bottle is goin back on and that :blink: (double-clutch trick i showed you) ;) :blink: is coming out of the box again!!! :lol: :P And the BoOsT is getting turned up!!! ;) :lol: :D V8's are shaking in their boots!!PPWWWAAAHHHHAAAAAAAaaa Jokes justin but i will give you a head start if you want!!??? :)

Any way guys enough of the sillyness just to remind you all that we are having a meet this SATURDAY night @ villawood Bunnings Warehouse/Maccas around 8pm (Yes i know im always late but not this time!! :lol: ) I have met a few new corolla owners that had no idea about the forum or that there were done up rollas kicking around sydney, so lets hope they turn up!!!!! :D :D

haha your all funny

1 i dont need points

2 commodore meets on there small days are always twice as big as the rolla meets and MOST of them are all nice done up ones aswell

3 ill never be afraid of an auto 1ZZ and

4 what has bill won i didnt even know we were in competition here LOL i think your just digging your own graves

LOL i dont see my motor blowing up to a computer upgrade so why did COREYS

and also im not interested in this whole make VS make discussion no one will agree to disagree here cus you are all blind :P LOL

so whatever you guys reckon this is lame this is a cruise discussion thread and i didnt think all of us especially MODS were aloud to challenge people to illegal racing

but its ok cus a MOD said it

haha your all funny

1 i dont need points

2 commodore meets on there small days are always twice as big as the rolla meets and MOST of them are all nice done up ones aswell

4 what has bill won i didnt even know we were in competition here LOL i think your just digging your own graves

and also im not interested in this whole make VS make discussion no one will agree to disagree here cus you are all blind :P LOL

so whatever you guys reckon this is lame this is a cruise discussion thread and i didnt think all of us especially MODS were aloud to challenge people to illegal racing

Chill-Pill.jpg

haha your all funny

1 i dont need points

I've read this thread and I can't seem to find where Xoom has challenged you to an illegal street race :blink:

I'd like to see how long your pushrod dinosaur would last revving to 9000rpm :blink: (opps forgot it'll only go to about 6500rpm)

Obviously you don't "challenge" many decent 4 cylinder cars but just pick on the try hards with cannons and supercheap rear wings(ahh that could be a commodore too :P ) . I know and have driven many 4's that'd eat a V8 for breakfast,lunch and tea....

My brother's 1970 model Volkswagen for one (to be fair it's only a pushrod motor with a 6500rpm limit ;) )

mate when your olden holden has seen the same level of mods as my sportivo then you cant start to comment on things that you dont know much about. Also your V8 is putting out ~42kw per L. My 2zz on the other hand is putting out ~94kw per L so thats over twice as much, so buy the looks of things the old V8 is just an ozone layer burning tank....

*FLAME SUIT ON!!*

these guys gave me a hard time too!

Gave u a hard time ..... dude we were revving u up so u can give ur 93kwatter a bit more gas so u can keep up :P :P :P :P :P :P