sportivo vs fto gpx and gr

went with my mate 2 check out an FTO he was interested in buyin n when we were checking out the engine, the salesman came up 2 us proclaiming with hands pointing to the engine "THIS IS THE WORLDS FASTEST CAR!........" then he paused... we were like WTF?! then he finished his sentence... "for 6cyl"..

thought he was kinda inflating the description of the car but yea. nice car :P

FTO's are ugly.

ill take them on anyday.

0-100 in a stock stivo can be done in 6.91 seconds depending on drive that is.

fark! r u serious????

He's deadly serious lol.

Worlds fastest 6 cyl? Yeah that's true, an FTO can beat a GTR Skyline anyday. Pfft. They are so slow. So overated.

FTO's are ugly.

ill take them on anyday.

fark! r u serious????

He's deadly serious lol.

Worlds fastest 6 cyl? Yeah that's true, an FTO can beat a GTR Skyline anyday. Pfft. They are so slow. So overated.

That's BangN for you - serious....all the time....every time...bar the times he adds 'LOLs'! :D

thun014.jpg

hehehe, i'm pretty sure the sales man must of saw that Jackie Chan movie 'Thunderbolt' - where the FTO is able to keep up with a R32 'Godzilla' GTRu!! :lol:

thunderbolt_vcd_quality.jpg

*slightly off topic* ...but Mitsubishi is making a 'JACKIE CHAN EDITION EVO IX' !!!!! :lol:

FTO's are ugly.

ill take them on anyday.

fark! r u serious????

He's deadly serious lol.

That's BangN for you - serious....all the time....every time...bar the times he adds 'LOLs'! :D

thun014.jpg

hehehe, i'm pretty sure the sales man must of saw that Jackie Chan movie 'Thunderbolt' - where the FTO is able to keep up with a R32 'Godzilla' GTRu!! :lol:

thunderbolt_vcd_quality.jpg

*slightly off topic* ...but Mitsubishi is making a 'JACKIE CHAN EDITION EVO IX' !!!!! :lol:

damn, gotta love that movie :lol:

Except for the bit where they fast forward the scene where they race on the track. One of my friend used to believe FTO can kill GT-R R32 because of that movie. Until he bought one. Then bought R33 GT-R. Now he is so embarrased to admit how many times in the past he tried to convinced other people that FTO can really do such thing.

bangn unless youve owned an fto you wouldnt know i have and Im 100% sure my old fto would beat my new stivo on the straight and in corners and for a six cylinder it wasnt that fast at all just revvy that and its awesome sound made you feel like you were going fast but at the end of the day fto is a shocking car compared to the stivo ,insurance was so high for the fto i nearly had a heart attack and parts were dear being an import and hard to find and when i bought mine ftos were selling for around 16k for good condition stock form 2 years later when i sold it they dropped to like 12 to 13 and ive seen them go for 9 or 10 they are just really good for thrashing on a track until it blows not a keeper like toyota.

bangn unless youve owned an fto you wouldnt know i have and Im 100% sure my old fto would beat my new stivo on the straight and in corners and for a six cylinder it wasnt that fast at all just revvy that and its awesome sound made you feel like you were going fast but at the end of the day fto is a shocking car compared to the stivo ,insurance was so high for the fto i nearly had a heart attack and parts were dear being an import and hard to find and when i bought mine ftos were selling for around 16k for good condition stock form 2 years later when i sold it they dropped to like 12 to 13 and ive seen them go for 9 or 10 they are just really good for thrashing on a track until it blows not a keeper like toyota.

Dude I almost ran out of breath reading that :lol:

The Re-edited version with grammar citations:

"Bangn, unless youve owned an fto you wouldnt know as I have. Im 100% sure my old fto would beat my new stivo on the straight and in corners. For a six cylinder it wasnt that fast at all, just revvy and its awesome sound made you feel like you were going fast. Yet at the end of the day the fto is a shocking car compared to the stivo. Insurance was so high for the fto i nearly had a heart attack and parts were dear being an import and hard to find. When i bought mine, ftos were selling for around 16k in good condition stock from 2 years later. When i sold it they dropped to like 12 to 13 and ive seen them go for 9 or 10. They are just really good for thrashing on a track until it blows. Not a keeper like toyota."

The Re-edited 'banGn' version with implemented 'Brian-isms':

"14.46...................................................................................."

lol... luckily i read the edited version... hahah

i liked the fto... but its just toooo old

fto and eg6 were my dream car.......... YRSSSSS ago.....

especially when GT2 came out... FTO was the best... :P

Edited by XploShun

you got pigeon lungs

"Bangn, unless youve owned an fto you wouldnt know as I have. Im 100% sure my old fto would beat my new stivo on the straight and in corners. For a six cylinder it wasnt that fast at all, just revvy and its awesome sound made you feel like you were going fast. Yet at the end of the day the fto is a shocking car compared to the stivo. Insurance was so high for the fto i nearly had a heart attack and parts were dear being an import and hard to find. When i bought mine, ftos were selling for around 16k in good condition stock from 2 years later. When i sold it they dropped to like 12 to 13 and ive seen them go for 9 or 10. They are just really good for thrashing on a track until it blows. Not a keeper like toyota."

"14.46...................................................................................."

thats so gangsta badboys correcting grammar on a forum you is for rizaaal,plastic ganstas inc

thats so gangsta badboys correcting grammar on a forum you is for rizaaal,plastic ganstas inc

"That is so cool badboyz, correcting grammar on a forum. You are for real man, you are really cool and an inspiration to me."

Anytime dude, anytime :lol:

Hey that wasn't that bad to read compared to the previous ones on a few other car forums.

I'm surprised a fair few of them respect the Corolla Sportivo in terms of what they can do. But then you always got the same typical narrow minded ones who think their turbo is the best invention ever... and the ones who judge the car by its looks, and looks only.

...and wtf is with the threadstarter stating the wrong sh|t, no one ever compared a Stivo to an XR6T here before, only an XR6. I love how they get so aggitated when they hear stories about NA's beating their turbo cars :lol:

you got pigeon lungs

pigeon brain :lol:

sorry couldn't resist

Anyone can jus slap on a turbo onto an NA car....

Lolz...take out their turbos....i'd like to see them boost that!!! :lol:

I hate those that criticise, despise and are arrogant :angry:

I appreciate technological innovation...Honda n Toyota...N appreciate discussion between car lovers. ;)

BUT....people whom are self indulgent...don't waste my time....people like these, is what causes conflict and aggression between parties... <_<

open minded people make the world go round.... B)

lolz...Rich in their pockets those Nissan boyz must be, but i'd rather be richer on my knowledge and brains. :P

i hate them keep saying :ITS JUST A COROLLA and MY MUM HAVE ONE or GRANNY HAVE ONE! granny drives golfs too, so a gti golf is a grannies car? and i suppose the evos are pretty slow cause ITS ONLY A LANCER...

Edited by sportiyo

Hey that wasn't that bad to read compared to the previous ones on a few other car forums.

I'm surprised a fair few of them respect the Corolla Sportivo in terms of what they can do. But then you always got the same typical narrow minded ones who think their turbo is the best invention ever... and the ones who judge the car by its looks, and looks only.

...and wtf is with the threadstarter stating the wrong sh|t, no one ever compared a Stivo to an XR6T here before, only an XR6. I love how they get so aggitated when they hear stories about NA's beating their turbo cars :lol:

Agreed. Man, dont know why they're comparing the "looks" of the car. Those old silvia's are the most butt ugly import cars, and the interior is like goin into a time machine. Hope my mate aint reading this :P but he loves this silvia and i respect him for that and at least he doesnt compare looks (he knows better :P :lol: ) Plus he's only goin to use it for track in the near future due to being a fuel guzler and un-reliable, and will be getting a Prius :D

(moral of the story: toyota always gets the last laugh :lol: )

Damn i wa thinking the exact same thing its funny when u read a post like that you really cant take a break and it ends up so confusing. lol