bloody hit and run......

:angry::angry::angry:

Bloody idiots... seems like it's happening everywhere these days no matter how protective we are of our cars.

I'm getting the entire 4 panels of the side of my car being resprayed after being keyed on 3 panels - it's costing $1550 all up. They need to do the whole side of the car as apparently it's a bitch to match metallic paint up.

:angry::angry::angry:

Bloody idiots... seems like it's happening everywhere these days no matter how protective we are of our cars.

I'm getting the entire 4 panels of the side of my car being resprayed after being keyed on 3 panels - it's costing $1550 all up. They need to do the whole side of the car as apparently it's a bitch to match metallic paint up.

Not always, dark metallic colours can be easy to match up.

You cant even tell that my bumper scratches has been repainted.

Dennis, sorry to hear what happened, i reckon that should cost ya $100 to fix though.

Edited by neK

Sorry to hear the bad news dennis lets track the ***** down and run them over in their own car!!!! Man thats crap!! WHAT.... they cant even leave one of those pathetic notes on your windscreen, written a maccas napkin that says!!! "SORRY I BUMPED YOUR CAR"!!!!??? <_< ABSOLUTE PR1CK5!!!

it almost happen to me too, but lucky i was walking back to the car,and i made him stop, my whole back door was pushed in!!!

yer that sucks - looks worse than the carnage the valet driver did to my bumper:S i was quoted 220 to repair

Sorry to see that Dennis.

I hate when that stuff happens. I don't mid giving myself an uppercut if i'm responsible but when i park somewhere and an idiot driver puts a large scratch on my car from the front tire fender to the end of the left passenger side door it made my blood boil !!!!

But in my case it luckily didn't get through to the metal so no rust etc yet and i've gotten over it. So now it's being choosy about parking next to columns etc to reduce that risk ;-)

Hope you fix it and nothing like it happens again.

Ali.

Edited by Ali

But in my case it luckily didn't get through to the metal so no rust etc yet and i've gotten over it. So now it's being choosy about parking next to columns etc to reduce that risk ;-)

Im the same as you, i always look for a pole to park next to now to reduce the risk, yet i find the more space you give some ppl the more they take and still manage to hit your car! :angry:

Ive counted about 5 minor dents, one of them being very obvious, i wish i could like hit these ppl up for $100 each time they do that (cos thats how much it costs to fix each of these bloody dents with the paintless dent removal - personally ive just given up, as long as paint is fine im just gonna live with it, probably cos i know as soon as i get it fixed, some knob will dent it again.

oh no! :( thats terrible!!

i came across some weapon scratches just above my rear left wheel... someone else has done a hit and run... and then the other day i scraped a bush as i was reversing out of my garage... another scratch...

there's scratches EVERYwhere on my car, and only one has been from me! i've been run in to 3 times now, none enough to dent, just enough to scratch...

I'VE ONLY BEEN DRIVING FOR 10 MONTHS!!!

oh no! :( thats terrible!!

i came across some weapon scratches just above my rear left wheel... someone else has done a hit and run... and then the other day i scraped a bush as i was reversing out of my garage... another scratch...

there's scratches EVERYwhere on my car, and only one has been from me! i've been run in to 3 times now, none enough to dent, just enough to scratch...

I'VE ONLY BEEN DRIVING FOR 10 MONTHS!!!

minor scratches such as ones from tree branches and bush can be fixed up easily.

I use Mothers Scratch remover, followed by Megauirs Canuba Wax.

Worked a charm on my mates black euro after his missus sideswiped some bushes (though she denies it :P), didnt work so well on my car as they were scratches cause mine were intentional scratches from some ppl.