Are there any chicks in this forum??

Levinchiq

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

common ... be a sport .. and its only if both Mish and bec sign up for silvers !!!

its a good cause tommy !

well also if i do come...................hehhee

dancing is cool...............i know u can shake that thing tommy boy!!!

If mish dont go.. u guys still have to do a dance for me.. otherwise im not joining!!

ok if jason and michael also dance, i will dance with them... otherwise no dancing...

and you have to join first!! hurry!

alrite.. ill do it.. send me your account details.. coz i dont have paypal

but u guys better dance for me.. and u better not backout.. otherwise there will be trouble.. hahahaha :P :P

ok but michelle has to join too... otherwise no dancing...

the deal is... bec AND mish join, and we dance...

but how long does the dance have to be? and what sort of dance? lets get this sorted out before i sign anything :P

but how long does the dance have to be? and what sort of dance? lets get this sorted out before i sign anything :P

mish u gonna join wid me??? but if mish dont come to kiama.. u guys have to do the dance again!!

mish wat sort of dance should we get the guys to do???

mish u gonna join wid me??? but if mish dont come to kiama.. u guys have to do the dance again!!

mish wat sort of dance should we get the guys to do???

macarena!!!!!

nope, there is one dance. to be performed at kiama...

and only IF you both have joined by then... if mish decides not to attend cos of some lame parties, then thats her problem :P

and if its to be the macarena, it will be ONE round of the macarena dance, till the 1/4 turn, and then its over and there must be applause...

and jason and michael AND PETE have to agree to dancing before we commit to this...

and only IF you both have joined by then... if mish decides not to attend cos of some lame parties, then thats her problem :P

and if its to be the macarena, it will be ONE round of the macarena dance, till the 1/4 turn, and then its over and there must be applause...

and jason and michael AND PETE have to agree to dancing before we commit to this...

im off for the day but ill continue this tonite!!! im not gonna let this down!!!

im off for the day but ill continue this tonite!!! im not gonna let this down!!!

dont worry i wont cancel 2 parties of great food for one round of the macarena..................sorry guys..........they having 2 whole spit roasted pigs.................yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well mish, as much as i want you to come along... its that or nothing...

hehehhee.........ok we'll see..........if the rolla looks hot after all this crpa marks putting on it hell yeah we coming!!!!!!!!!

haha they are a hazard walking sometimes let alone driving

jase u are already doing a dance!!! does this mean 2 dances???

sure .. if that pleases you !!

Thats a turn on for him! :rolleyes:

if jase does a lap dance I'm going too!! haha :D

you do realise you guys will be doing a lap dance on each other? and us girls will have our camera's handy :lol::lol:

hell yeah!!!!!!!! i'd come for that for sure!!!!!

if jase does a lap dance I'm going too!! haha :D

you do realise you guys will be doing a lap dance on each other? and us girls will have our camera's handy :lol::lol:

hell yeah!!!!!!!! i'd come for that for sure!!!!!

wow thats nice... i think if jase did a lap dance on me:

1. id like to kill myself.

2. i think he'd crush me anyway... have you SEEN jase?! that guy weighs like 120kg!