Sydney Monthly Meet - Last Sat of every month at Villawood usual spot

I'm not sure if i'll be coming. Most likely so but every meet for me is always a last minute thing. And this time i'll let u know when i'll let it rip. I'll take ur 93 kws too pete!!!!! :lol::lol: jks. YES sedans do represent!!!! :D

andrew - you coming along to villawood !!! .. this time tell me when you want to run properly !! .. sedans represent !!!!!

3 lane line up!!

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if i'll be coming. Most likely so but every meet for me is always a last minute thing. And this time i'll let u know when i'll let it rip. I'll take ur 93 kws too pete!!!!! :lol::lol: jks. YES sedans do represent!!!! :D

andrew - you coming along to villawood !!! .. this time tell me when you want to run properly !! .. sedans represent !!!!!

3 lane line up!!

Shweet! i aint scared! Got nothing to lose! :P

3 lane line up!!

your bragging rights are on the line!!! :D

3 lane line up!!

your bragging rights are on the line!!! :D

Im not one to brag! if i win i win!

Only 10 more days to go :)

So where are we going this time after leaving villawood?

How come the last meet was in the Morning, and this one is at night? there's hardly anywhere we can go if we meet at night.....the Gosford drive last time was fun....let's have more like that :)

our normal meets are night .. and occasionally we will do a day cruise .. infact the last one was my first day cruise ....

i thought the distraction was the soccor ???

and u got a problem with me whoring !! ... am I standing on your corner :P .. hheh

yeah...and ur severly undercutting my rates....

ur cheap

:lol::lol::lol:

jkinnnggg

nah just making a point about how i have to go the 5 pages if posts after being away for only 2 hours or so.. :lol:

well its tough in the market place ... ive got to lower my rates to keep up with the competition to win business and close deals .. heheheh

...ewwww :huh:

haha, yah :) I love driving with other corolla's'...but the down side is mine looks so stock compare to you guy's.... :( I have got to find a job and put some money on the car.....

Nothin wrong with stocks im a stocko too, and also an auto! tha fastest auto there last mini meet :D

Bring your tools and

when bill(Xoom) goes into maccas ... which he will ...

hack at his exhaust ....

im sure you can get it off pretty quick ... and he wont notice !!! hehehe

if not bill ... then there will be plenty of stivos you can hack away at