G4 Racing coilovers INSTALLED

JAZE55

I just picked up my coils in the morning, and got them installed as well. All i can say is awesome :D :D , i think i just need better tyres to grip now but that is later down the track. The ride is not compromised much at all, it is stiffer than standard as expected but not painfull ride at all. I was suprised, as when they were installed i did the push up down test and damn dey didnt move much :o :o :o :o . These are a bang 4 buck mod, that will increase handling, all i need extra is a rear sway bar, and ill be happy.

2 fingers gaps is what i lowered it to, had to still be able to drive up the driveway. Had one incident :( :( . The 2 front sway bar holder nut snapped <_< <_< (TAIWAN QUALITY). Took like an hr to get the old screws out, when they finally were removed we used high tensile bolts. Everything was smooth sailing from there.

i highly recommend these coils to anyone lookn to get coils

haha blue STivo heres d review u were waitn for. Ill make an effort 2 come to the next meet and you can see for urself

Edited by JAZE55

I just picked up my coils in the morning, and got them installed as well. All i can say is awesome :D :D , i think i just need better tyres to grip now but that is later down the track. The ride is not compromised much at all, it is stiffer than standard as expected but not painfull ride at all. I was suprised, as when they were installed i did the push up down test and damn dey didnt move much :o :o :o :o . These are a bang 4 buck mod, that will increase handling, all i need extra is a rear sway bar, and ill be happy.

2 fingers gaps is what i lowered it to, had to still be able to drive up the driveway. Had one incident :( :( . The 2 front sway bar holder nut snapped <_< <_< (TAIWAN QUALITY). Took like an hr to get the old screws out, when they finally were removed we used high tensile bolts. Everything was smooth sailing from there.

i highly recommend these coils to anyone lookn to get coils

haha blue STivo heres d review u were waitn for. Ill make an effort 2 come to the next meet and you can see for urself

I agree man. If you're after something below $1500 these are awesome. I'm going D2's just because I've allowed that in my budget. Lower it more man ;) Just take it easy with it. Re: push up down test, the things are like poles haha. They don't move.

ill post sum pics wen i get the chance. Batteries dead for camera ill use my phone 2molo n post pics up

Need a wheel alignment asap, as there are camber tops and these need to be adjusted dat is wat my mechanic told me.

Edited by JAZE55

PICS update sorry bout the quality its from my phone. The car is 2 finger gaps would luv 2 be lower but has to be practical. It will go a little bit lower when it settles so yeah.

Theres a B4 and after pic

Edited by JAZE55

i forgot to mention that this is nearly the highest setting :P :P . So it can go alot LOWER haha

YOU CAN DO IT!!! LOWER YOUR FREAKING CAR!!! lol

100mm clearance man. Will look awesome and have a bit less bodyroll. 17's or 18's then will look awesome at that height too.

i know its been discussed but why are coilovers so much better than just getting a decent spring and shock combo? Unless your going to put it on the track i dont know why they are so much better. Be kind on the replys im just curious :)

Because it gives you better value for your money as it is fully adjustable. Particularly important if you want to lower your car greater than lower spring can provide. Some coilover are not track oriented, mainly for street, and if you pick a set from Taiwan it is cheaper than Koni+Spring, but it gives you so much more (as mentioned above). The ride? No one's been complaining.

right on danman

they give u full adjustability, u can adjust damper, height and camber on some, on the shocks +spring combo, u can only adjust the damper levels.

if u get defected for being too low, u can just winde it back up again :lol: instead of changing springs bla bla bla....

The bodyroll has been reduced heaps i dun notice it anymore to be honest. If i get a rear sway it will be a handling gimp hehe. :P :P It is a lil stiff but no where near back breakn. Im gona adjust the dampers softer, as it is in the middle right now just for a lil more comfort.

i really notice the difference on some corners, where i couldnt go fast :lol::lol: b4 but now it just goes im like :o :o :o :o

Because it gives you better value for your money as it is fully adjustable. Particularly important if you want to lower your car greater than lower spring can provide. Some coilover are not track oriented, mainly for street, and if you pick a set from Taiwan it is cheaper than Koni+Spring, but it gives you so much more (as mentioned above). The ride? No one's been complaining.

right on danman

they give u full adjustability, u can adjust damper, height and camber on some, on the shocks +spring combo, u can only adjust the damper levels.

if u get defected for being too low, u can just winde it back up again :lol: instead of changing springs bla bla bla....

These are really smart guys. These are the guys that convinced me to get coilovers in the first place lol. To think I was going to fork out $2000 to get different rims. BAH! Why do that when I can go round corners faster! Cheers Dan, cheers Brian. The Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi of TOCAU lol.