X-MEN

ChArMs_RT142

Wolverine's story is not even close.... he is supposed to take Jubalee under his wing, not to mention all the storyline associates with he and Sabertooth. Where is Gambit...? He's supposed to be Rogue's love interest as while Rogue drains energy, Gambit expresses it, making it a neutral effect.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolverine's story is not even close.... he is supposed to take Jubalee under his wing, not to mention all the storyline associates with he and Sabertooth. Where is Gambit...? He's supposed to be Rogue's love interest as while Rogue drains energy, Gambit expresses it, making it a neutral effect.

I agree...gambit was my fave character. The movie's are never like the comics. Just like DOOM was never like the game. It's all crap how they said the 'hell' concept wouldn't work in a movie. I know many directors who would have pulled it off brilliantly with a script like that. It was still a good movie, enjoyable, but it will never have the punch, the horror and the insanity of the Doom 3 storyline.

Yeh, I always liked the wolverine vs sabertooth saga. Couldn't believe how poorly they did sabertooth. I thought the whole thing with wolverine's memory loss and how he joined the x-men was done pretty accurately. He hates cyclops, he loves jean. Thumbs up for that. Rogue and logan? ok, dunno where that came from.

Was there even a Gambit in the comics? That might be why they originally left him out. Maybe there's too much backstory to throw him in? I've noticed that in the new x-men cartoons hes as a bad guy with magneto...

The constant tossing with storylines made me dislike it when I was younger lol. As soon as I built my first hardcore PC I got into gaming, and cartoons therefore died within me lol. Quake II, Blood II and Redneck Rampage became my pastimes lol.

Gambit was in the Unlimited X-Men comics I think. The old cartoon portrayed it all the best exept for this guy called Morph... kind of a shape shifter like Mystique but on the Professors side... he was just made up for the cartoons and kind of sucked...

i can't wait until they do a movie with iron man and war machine ....weapons of mass destruction!!! h o ho ho and o so politcally incorrect

if they do a Fantastic Four sequil they could easilly write Iron Man into that... oh imagine if they used the Titan story line too how cool would that be, some planet destroying g-o-d just showing up... and would mean they could have the Silver Surfer too ;) :)

Hasn't the iron man movie been in the works for a while now?

I can just see in a few years, once every superhero/group gets their own movie, that they'll do a justice league sort of thing. Did any of u guys see the spider-man cartoons when he joined up with the fantastic four and i think iron man and also storm from the x-men??? It was a crossover series of episodes.

• 2 weeks later...

How can you kill off so many mains in the last trilogy...

This new director sucks.

The movie sucked.

These days some directors are only relying on special effects to make a movie good... that's what it felt like with X-Men 3.

*booo*

Yeh, I always liked the wolverine vs sabertooth saga. Couldn't believe how poorly they did sabertooth. I thought the whole thing with wolverine's memory loss and how he joined the x-men was done pretty accurately. He hates cyclops, he loves jean. Thumbs up for that. Rogue and logan? ok, dunno where that came from.

Was there even a Gambit in the comics? That might be why they originally left him out. Maybe there's too much backstory to throw him in? I've noticed that in the new x-men cartoons hes as a bad guy with magneto...

Oh well.. you can never expect movie to be exactly like the comic books or novels or whatever medium the originally story came from...something we fans just have to live with i guess.......

How can you kill off so many mains in the last trilogy...

This new director sucks.

The movie sucked.

These days some directors are only relying on special effects to make a movie good... that's what it felt like with X-Men 3.

*booo*

Umm none of the main characters are dead .. if you followed the movie closely !!

Umm none of the main characters are dead .. if you followed the movie closely !!

Cyclops? Jean?

Not main characters..

You think cyclops is dead but we never saw his body

Jean synonymous with the phoenix force, she will rise from the dead

(these are not my opinions, but that of true X-Men followers... )

There will be X Men 4 ...

Edited by Les

NERDS! !!!

Oh, I have taped the whole star trek series on FOX8 for you cuz .. get it when you are ready..

Sweet thanks cuz .... ive got HI5 season 4 ready for you ... you said you were missing episode 5 right ???

im sure my niece will let you borrow ....hehhehe

NERDS! !!!

Oh, I have taped the whole star trek series on FOX8 for you cuz .. get it when you are ready..

Sweet thanks cuz .... ive got HI5 season 4 ready for you ... you said you were missing episode 5 right ???

hahaha

NERDS! !!!

cool thanks ..

Oh, I taped it over your "Wiggles" video .. hope you dont mind ..

Edited by Les

NERDS! !!!

cool thanks ..

Oh, I taped it over your "Wiggles" video .. hope you dont mind ..

thats fine ... it was the copy I made for you anyhow ...