FLYNSX corolla seca 13.0 1/4 mile run

YES!!! IM BACK!!! WOO... lol

the red beast would kill this car... :P

to all of those who remembered my first club appearance at the Melb dyno day

Welcome back! We missed you Sean :D :D :D

bring it i say :lol:

my car ant just built as a dyno queen or drag strip but also for the track as well :P

or better still just check out fast fours next month how many times has my car been in a magazine :rolleyes:

oh trust me man... you dont wanna attempt anything against this thing

its just.......... B)

that emoticon will explain everything

Leave his thread alone man :P

He's obviously drunk flynsx, dw about him. I've ran faster than his car before ;)

oh trust me man... you dont wanna attempt anything against this thing

its just.......... B)

that emoticon will explain everything

Leave his thread alone man :P

He's obviously drunk flynsx, dw about him. I've ran faster than his car before ;)

what is the quickest ae92 seca then?

Edited by flynsx

Sam's car ran an 11.9@121 actually...

http://www.turbocorolla.com/cars/samanthar.htm

But it's not a seca, that's why Dan can only lay claim to "fastest seca" for the moment.

just like to start with dude all the **** with marty on tc.org is over so would be nice if i could unban me from my 2033 ban and yes i looked around and far as i could see so far iam the quickest ae92 SECA in oz. I would be stokes with a high or mid 12 if i could get it.

my car ant just built as a dyno queen or drag strip but also for the track as well :P

or better still just check out fast fours next month how many times has my car been in a magazine :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmm :blink: I dont get it ????? Since when does the number of times a car is featured in any car orientated magazine prove just how powerfull it is :blink: I know heaps of cars on the road that will never see the pages of a car mag does that mean they are slow???!!! :lol: Especially now-a-days with the more car magz coming out and everyone has to get more content in their magz generally its called "page filling".............We all know your car is pretty quick mate and by all means credit is given to you for that just relax abit.... ;) :D

Hmmmmmm :blink: I dont get it ????? Since when does the number of times a car is featured in any car orientated magazine prove just how powerfull it is :blink: I know heaps of cars on the road that will never see the pages of a car mag does that mean they are slow???!!! :lol: Especially now-a-days with the more car magz coming out and everyone has to get more content in their magz generally its called "page filling".............We all know your car is pretty quick mate and by all means credit is given to you for that just relax abit.... ;) :D

Sunny! always have a way with words! but i do agree with you 100% is it such a big thing to be in a mag? Not too sure! Does it mean that the car is fast no not at all! Just thinkg ppl like to get into mags so that they get seen!

getting in car mags is the ultimate rice mod, fullstop. Even if you have 2500hp, rice to the max.

Autosalon - also nothing but a rice mod.

that is normally said by ppl that cant get there car into a mag. At the end of the day credit were credit is due to anyone that has a passion to do a rolla up. Hence why i started sydney rolla club nearly 3yrs ago the more modded rollas the better :D

Edited by flynsx

awwwwww...............:( so r u saying you dont welcome people that havent yet modded up their cars?.......or r u saying that moded cars r good........

isnt it good be be welcoming of all ppl's rolla's?

Edited by OH84BY

Dan you have to remember that not everyones goal is to be in a mag either. I know it's defiately not mine.

But you can stand firm that your car in nice, and I've enjoyed watching the progress you have made in that last couple of years since I 1st heard about the project. You have to remember that it's not everyone's cup of tea either. But then neither are our ZZE rollas...

Keep up the good work and I hope it remains reliable for a little bit so you can enjoy it properly.

Dan you have to remember that not everyones goal is to be in a mag either. I know it's defiately not mine.

But you can stand firm that your car in nice, and I've enjoyed watching the progress you have made in that last couple of years since I 1st heard about the project. You have to remember that it's not everyone's cup of tea either. But then neither are our ZZE rollas...

Keep up the good work and I hope it remains reliable for a little bit so you can enjoy it properly.

cheers mate

awwwwww...............:( so r u saying you dont welcome people that havent yet modded up their cars?.......or r u saying that moded cars r good........

isnt it good be be welcoming of all ppl's rolla's?

we welcome any rollas in sydney rolla club

A message from Daniel Ross (SRC President)

This club was started on the 17th of December 2003 and was co-founded by Manny Papageorgiou, Ben Wares and Luke Hillier. It was started because we felt the need for a corolla club in NSW.

As most people know "Rollaboyz™" will cease to exist at the end of this year and we felt the need to start Sydney Rolla Club™ for all the people that own and drive Rolla’s.

We hope over the next year to have many cruises and events such as regular club meetings, cruises and show events such as Auto Salon, Toyota Nationals in Dubbo and Small Car Sunday just to name a few.

Our aim is to provide a service to the community and to people that share in a common interest, that being Corollas. We have all types of corollas in the club from the ke series through to the current zze mode.

If you have any questions about the club or are interested in sponsor ship, please email me at flynsx@sydneyrollaclub.com

With that I would like to welcome you all to Sydney Rolla Club™. Sydney’s first official club dedicated to Corollas.

Sydney Rolla Club™ is a non profit run club.

Yours sincerely

Daniel Ross aka FLYNSX

SRC President

thats what src is all about car can be stock as a rock or done up we dont care.