POLL: SINGLE MEN !! (i knew that would get some attention)

MarkMish

PEOPLE ON TOCAU !!  

476 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where's that one at?

$12 is great for the city! ... the other week, i parked at world square, thinking the parking wouldnt be so expensive... and i got down into the carpark and the sign was like "3-4 hours (thats how long i'd be there)= $35....

WTF?! parking is such a rip off in the city...

Next to the Carlton Crest Hotel. Walking distance to Darling Harbour, Central, China Town etc, not too far to Pitt and George Streets either.

thats awesome price dylan.........well we'll follow ur lead there after the movie......the ice cream place is on liverpool st right next to the spanish quadrant..........just before the darling harbour walkway bridge.................they close 2am so we wont need to rush over there..............:)

the ice cream is $12 for 1 serving that 1 serve is big enough to feed 3 or 4 ppl though............all home made............its awesome

here have a look at how big ther bowls are......

i drive intothe city often! parking is like $6/7 for 4 hours

that cheap? how come when i drive to the city, it was like $8/ hour?

Sort of depends where you park. i know areound york street the side roads are about $7 for 4 hours.

If you park in the rocks its about the same in certain parts if you can find parking!

Apparently my name has female connotations because people keep sending me DAMN pm's thinking im a girl!?

No Im not a girl. lol

Im 17/male/from Syd ;)

and the names Joe...

oops!! sorry i just assumed u were a girl............nice name then!! u should come to the meets!!

Next to the Carlton Crest Hotel. Walking distance to Darling Harbour, Central, China Town etc, not too far to Pitt and George Streets either.

thats awesome price dylan.........well we'll follow ur lead there after the movie......the ice cream place is on liverpool st right next to the spanish quadrant..........just before the darling harbour walkway bridge.................they close 2am so we wont need to rush over there..............:)

the ice cream is $12 for 1 serving that 1 serve is big enough to feed 3 or 4 ppl though............all home made............its awesome

here have a look at how big ther bowls are......

08-04-06_2156.jpg

08-04-06_2201.jpg

Look at that Ice Cream :lol: Yummy lol