is that same ??

waiwong38

they look the same just the 2nd link dosent have the top mounts for either the front or the back, but this is not really an issue cause you should be able to use the stock ones. :)

Hey dave!

Is that TEIN Flex??? If it is awesome, I'll grab those later on in life as they are awesome. TEIN SS/SW hybrid units at the moment for our cars aren't too good.

really?that good know u will get it

did u ask how much for it?

Hey dave!

Is that TEIN Flex??? If it is awesome, I'll grab those later on in life as they are awesome. TEIN SS/SW hybrid units at the moment for our cars aren't too good.

TEIN Flex are expensive man. Lota money. $2800? Similar to Cusco's Zero 2 in pricing I think. I will ask banGn on what price the TEIN FLEX series is on other cars. That will give us an idea.

;)

Hey dave!

TEIN Flex are expensive man. Lota money. $2800? Similar to Cusco's Zero 2 in pricing I think. I will ask banGn on what price the TEIN FLEX series is on other cars. That will give us an idea.

;)

whoooooo $2800 :ph34r:

Hey dave!

;)

whoooooo $2800 :ph34r:

Yeahhhhhh I know. lol. I don't have that much money myself.

bigbum told me he said in melbourne, $1600 fitted

that cheapppp aaa?? :P

Yeah man but that's for the SS/SW hybrid setup that TEIN have in Australia for the ZZE122/123 chassis.

TEIN Flex are more expensive. They compete with Zero 2.

The SS/SW aren't too good. They leak like all hell apparently. TEIN Flex are the ones to go for but as Danz stated they don't make them for our chassis. Your car handles well already Dave! Why bother with TEIN coilovers when you have your current setup!

Edited by bADbOYz

i thought the super streets had been discontinued? but im sure you get pick up some used ones:P

The TEIN's in Australia for our cars are a hybrid. They're half SS and half SW design. I think that's part of the reason SS was discontinued. That and the fact that the G4's and D2's (which are almost the same) are better in the sense that they never leak. Very robust.

I was quoted $2600 installed for the TEIN's. HAH no way lol.

TEIN Flex all the way, but can't get em. Oh well.

Do some shopping around because i know for a fact that superwagons/superstreets can be purchased for under $2000.

Oh yeah I know this. They're not as good as the D2's though. No where near.

Cheers for looking out though man ;)