bye guys..

iniff

and as been proven any car no matter what make i.e. be it honda is not able to handle in the wrong hands ......

iniff..

didnt i read somewhere that on one of the cruises you almost lost control....and everyone was saying they were amazed at how you kept it under control???

i cant remember where i read it though..

anyway....maybe it has got to do more with the driver than the car you are driving...(legs are too long lolol)

maybe you are searching for too much...i mean every car has its limits....and no car is invinsible....

yeah.. i wondered if anyone would remember that.. i didn't lose control then i jsut went wide.. and you're right it's my fault more then the cars but i was pushing a car that wasnt built for it.

yeah.. i wondered if anyone would remember that.. i didn't lose control then i jsut went wide.. and you're right it's my fault more then the cars but i was pushing a car that wasnt built for it.

There is a precise formula to getting a sportivo to hug corners like no tomorrow. banGn, silva, xoom...those guys know it. Basically it's coilovers (tuned properly), really GOOD tyres, rear sway, front and rear strut etc. After that...it's scary how well they handle. Just ask Brian.

Having said that man, don't be discouraged to buy another Sportivo. They handle like baby sh!t to a blanket when they're tuned right.

Brian has suprised his fair share of S2000's and Type R's also around corners.

Head up mate ;)