A Question

NIKICH

Had 3 mates in the back seat of my car and the back end was sitting nice and low (how is should be). I want to lower my and am worried that if i lower the car and have the same 3 mates in the back that i will rubbing and scrubbing. If i lower the car are the springs and shocks going to be stiffened?

i saw a silver sportivo in melbourne city yesterday. it looked like it had super super low. half of the tyre wall was hidden up in the guard. it looked dam good.

lowered springs have higher spring rates and the trade-off is comfort.

Well has they r firmer as mentioned throughout... = not saggy...

if u got a sportivo go low kings as they r pretty comfortable (very affordable price). If you got a levin get super low kings or pedders. i dont know about whiteline.

technical specifications can be found on the manufacturer's web site if not you can phone them. i found australian manufacturers most of the time just give approximate figures whereas japanese and european give real figures.

all new springs will sag a bit. if the sag is past the tolerance the manufacturer states you should be able to get warranty.

please see the buy and sell area. i have something very special in there.

Was wondering how everyone went insurance wise when they dropped their car and who they are with?

I checked it out through AAMI and they won't cover me if i lower my car because i am under 25. Thats the only reason i'm asking.

My thoughts on NRMA.

No

Real

Mods

Allowed

N if u ask make sure its in a way they r not gona suspect that u've already done the mods or r gona put it on. as ive had friends who've gotten into arguments ova the phone cause the insurance company suspected they may have done the mod already

Cheers

Bill

lol imagine that, your mother telling the insruance... Umm i lowered my sportivo, so i could have better handling. lol :rolleyes:

hey my mum is cool lol, she wants a camry spotivo cause they look like a "race car" haha

Had 3 mates in the back seat of my car and the back end was sitting nice and low (how is should be). I want to lower my and am worried that if i lower the car and have the same 3 mates in the back that i will rubbing and scrubbing. If i lower the car are the springs and shocks going to be stiffened?

i got the 50mm kings with standard rims..... as my front shockies are almost gone well lets just say my exhaust sparks from time to time :(

not round anymore :(