NEWCASTLE PICS ... 56k warning .......

Nice shots guys....

The sun didn't appear to be shining too much, but it looked like a decent turn out. Good to see some AE's there as well....

Hey guys,

I should have come up to this one. Instead I let someone back into my life and got burnt a second time. That won't be happening again. People think they change, but they don't. I know who my real mates are, and I'm looking at them in these photos. I'll be up there next time wherever you guys are cruising.

PS: Bec has first dibs on slapping me in the face lol

Rob... was listening to Incubus on the cruise... the chorus from the track 'The Warmth' from thier 'Make Yourself' album goes...

So don't let the world bring you down

not everyone here is that f[or]ked up and cold

remember why you came and while you're alive

experience the warmth before you grow old

Hey guys,

I should have come up to this one. Instead I let someone back into my life and got burnt a second time. That won't be happening again. People think they change, but they don't. I know who my real mates are, and I'm looking at them in these photos. I'll be up there next time wherever you guys are cruising.

PS: Bec has first dibs on slapping me in the face lol

Rob... was listening to Incubus on the cruise... the chorus from the track 'The Warmth' from thier 'Make Yourself' album goes...

So don't let the world bring you down

not everyone here is that f[or]ked up and cold

remember why you came and while you're alive

experience the warmth before you grow old

Thanks Dylan...:)

Nice pics :D u guys & girls r keen for photos thats all i can say- it was great to see guys climbin sand dunes, wet grassy hills, anythin & everythin 2 get some great snaps of our cars, I look 4ward to the next one....

...was funny to show up & see a guy im pretty sure i went 2 primary skool with & another who was above me in high skool.... not sure if they thought the same about me :unsure:

bec: that must have been scotty and pete?...............cause they live near u. :D

tom tom: its all good....................u did most of the work................sitting on my butt at home doesn't qualify for being helpful.....hehehe

don't worry i'll make it up to y'all at the monthly meet........mark said i can take the stivo and he will sit it out this time...................:D and i'll wreck the photo just to keep my record going...........:lol:

i still love the photo of dylan on the roof of what ever that was................that's a classic!!!

Nice pics :D u guys & girls r keen for photos thats all i can say- it was great to see guys climbin sand dunes, wet grassy hills, anythin & everythin 2 get some great snaps of our cars, I look 4ward to the next one....

...was funny to show up & see a guy im pretty sure i went 2 primary skool with & another who was above me in high skool.... not sure if they thought the same about me :unsure:

Yea i was thinkin the same too, but wasnt sure enough to say something :S

You name is rebeca right?

pete i think ill get all the video on my computer, and ill burn it to cd and express post it to you.. it will be faster than me trying to send it online, specially as my network drops in and out pretty often... what sort of quality would you like? full DV quality? (im not sure my hard drive is that big)..

Full DV quality needed. it is always good to start with the highest quality and work from there. I'll PM my mailing details and send you some $$ for the postage. just email me ya bank detials ;)

pete i think ill get all the video on my computer, and ill burn it to cd and express post it to you.. it will be faster than me trying to send it online, specially as my network drops in and out pretty often... what sort of quality would you like? full DV quality? (im not sure my hard drive is that big)..

Full DV quality needed. it is always good to start with the highest quality and work from there. I'll PM my mailing details and send you some $$ for the postage. just email me ya bank detials ;)

i cnt wait!

yes !!! we love our pics and videos !!!!!!!! wwwoooooooooooooooooooooo

• 2 weeks later...