Spotted - QLD

Spotted rude Julez, the usual place. She even glared at the car I was in!

Hey SD, a good way to get her attention next time is give her the finger, then she just might notice you ;) it will be epic lolz XD

Evo

Spotted this morning on my way to work,

a White Pre-Facelift Sportivo that cruised past me down the highway, then eventually managed to catch up and gave ya a wave, pretty sure your not on here, but it is stock other then the front Bonnet has a swirl-looking decal on it, and it looked tops B)

Evo

Saw what appeared to be a TRD Aurion parked on Gladstone Road just tonight when picking up some Thai for dinner.

The street was dark but it appeared to be burnt orange in colour Rego was something like 725 LPG

Followed and got followed by a White Pre Facelift Rolla today on the way home from work. 08ECE. looked awesome.. big bodykit and nice wheels and exhaust.. Dont know if they are on here?
I don't think she's on here... Least I think its a she... I see it quite often around the Redlands area. It used to always be parked at the Aldi.

Followed and got followed by a White Pre Facelift Rolla today on the way home from work. 08ECE. looked awesome.. big bodykit and nice wheels and exhaust.. Dont know if they are on here?
I don't think she's on here... Least I think its a she... I see it quite often around the Redlands area. It used to always be parked at the Aldi.

Hey! Ive seen your car around heaps too, I pass it most days on the way home from work. Im at Redlands too.

Spotted Darryl on Little Edward St in the City this morning about 9ish.....you were heading outbound, I was heading towards town in the Super Tough Rav

spotted on Sandgate Rd, Clayfield to Nundah around 5pm black Aurion standard plates ###-JZL dumped on black with chrome lip 20s, very dark tint, quad exhaust tips. Goes real nice!!!!

spotted a green zze corolla which was boosted whch is pretty cool saw him drive passed outside my work at 12.21pm :)

Is that Pippy?

well not sure i think it was him. he was in milton like on kilroe st :P looks like the car was driven into a workshop so yeah zoom passed my work twice so yeah haha

hehe everytime i pass elegnt i keep forgetting to punch the horn, use to waving cause my horn sounds like a squashed mouse hehe

Better a squashed mouse than a girly horn. My horn is so girly, even my brother's Focus horn is more manly than mine.