Spotted - QLD

Spotted -JC- on Milton Road around 7:23am. I saw you wave, but but didn't react quick enough to wave back. I was about 60% looking at the HID's.

Lol, I must admit, I was thinking "How in the Fork did he not see me". :huh:

That thing of yours is looking good mate. And I have a feeling given my new location, we will be passing there most mornings if thats your way to work. B)

You should come and visit me if you are around Milton then :P

Spotted lifting up my street in milton a red pre-facelift stivo [***-IPU] .... shame he couldn't change into second before the revv limiter....

Spotted HDACHE Yaris this morning on Sandgate Road, Albion around 8AM. Giving it a little bit. Sounded awesome. Stock as and then hearing the intake... LOVE IT!!!

Also forgot to mention... don't know if it's a member on here... but spotted a silver Aurion Sportivo with bright white real HIDs and Kappa mag wheels on Sandgate Rd, Toombul tonight.

Edited by 11TWO

Spotted ROL14 at the All Japanese Day at Earnshaw State High parked and also leaving the event on Earnshaw Rd, Banyo.

Spotted ROL14 at the All Japanese Day at Earnshaw State High parked and also leaving the event on Earnshaw Rd, Banyo.
Really??? Were you in your ae112? Did you wave or beep??

well the 2 times I was at the P&C snack tent grabbing a feed I saw your "Golden Nugget" parked near the entrance in all it's glory. Then probably about 30mins before the presentations I saw you whoosh past me and my mates to do a u-turn and you did it again. I don't thing you knew who I was LOL.

By the way did you have a "white Kitty" backpack on and was with your boyfriend? :S I wasn't sure if that was you or not. I was with the small group of Mum's with babies and 2 mates sitting next to 2 turbo Camrys... I'm sure the Camrys were familiar to you from photos on here Julie :)

Edited by 11TWO

well the 2 times I was at the P&C snack tent grabbing a feed I saw your "Golden Nugget" parked near the entrance in all it's glory. Then probably about 30mins before the presentations I saw you whoosh past me and my mates to do a u-turn and you did it again. I don't thing you knew who I was LOL.

By the way did you have a "white Kitty" backpack on and was with your boyfriend? :S I wasn't sure if that was you or not. I was with the small group of Mum's with babies and 2 mates sitting next to 2 turbo Camrys... I'm sure the Camrys were familiar to you from photos on here Julie :)

Those turbo camrys sound like it is GCCL and 89camry on here right?

NICE B)

or i could be wrong :P

Evo

Those turbo camrys sound like it is GCCL and 89camry on here right?

NICE B)

or i could be wrong :P

Evo

that would be correct :D

lol yeah saw you Gav but didnt click on to who it was till you went past and I spoted the TOCA sticker I was on my way to archy to the drifting did you notice the wheels or lack there of, man it looks ugly as with the stockers back on

anyway hope you dont think I was rude I tryed to wave but you had passed already

:blush: Obviously didn't recongise you :( Sorry. I do rememebr seeing a couple of guys walking along the side though. Wasn't there with the boyfriend but at one stage was talking to DRP51 who's girlfriend had her pink starlet there and then earlier I was walking around with the Shannon's insurance guy :D You should have come and said hi!!!! Oh well, next time.

i wasnt too sure if should post this... but oh well ;)

SPOTTED! for the very first time ever, Mr JUSTCLHN's Sportivo parked up in Pac fair... I left a note on your car, and you obviously got my message lol :P I also kinda nabbed a couple of photos of your car, cause i thought it was looking very tidy, just the recent rain we have had made it a bit dirty :P

I won't post them up until you give me the go-ahead B)

Evo

Spotted Jules this arvo on her way home. I wonder if she can guess what car I was in at the time?

*shrugs* Nope, if you've got a daily I've got no idea what it is... :(

Spotted Jules this arvo on her way home. I wonder if she can guess what car I was in at the time?

*shrugs* Nope, if you've got a daily I've got no idea what it is... :(

The Silver Celica that was behind you :ph34r:

SPOTTED! for the very first time ever, Mr JUSTCLHN's Sportivo parked up in Pac fair... I left a note on your car, and you obviously got my message lol :P I also kinda nabbed a couple of photos of your car, cause i thought it was looking very tidy, just the recent rain we have had made it a bit dirty :P

Evo

lol yea man thats sweet I dont mind at all. hah damn rain starting to get right over it. yea just after I parked in my little corner away from any stray car doors <_< and was walking in to the shops I saw you leaving the carpark, thought about running after ya but it was a sunday..

Evo

lol yea man thats sweet I dont mind at all. hah damn rain starting to get right over it. yea just after I parked in my little corner away from any stray car doors <_< and was walking in to the shops I saw you leaving the carpark, thought about running after ya but it was a sunday..

haha, that would have been funny... next time if you see me or i see you, i'll flag you down ;)

Here are the few pics i took when no-one was looking :lol:

21062009586.jpg

21062009587.jpg

Back corner from any stray cars FTW!! :P

Evo

Evo

haha, that would have been funny... next time if you see me or i see you, i'll flag you down ;)

Here are the few pics i took when no-one was looking :lol:

21062009586.jpg

Back corner from any stray cars FTW!! :P

Evo

lol shame about that fresh bug on the front bumper ruining the photo :angry:

thanks for the photos evo! ;)

Spotted Daryl driving along Ann st at about 12.50... i waved but you didn't wave back :( lol

Sorry. I am pretty zoned out when I'm in the car and there is traffic around. Only thing I remember seeing along Ann Street was the Asian couple that just got married and having their photo taken at the Uniting Church.

While on the spotted thread, yesterday around 2pm I spotted Dave's (DHC09) old Rolla. I waved at whoever was driving it, I could see they had a puzzled look.