Spotted - QLD

Spotted,

pretty sure it was flier, cause it was black and you could hear it screaming all the way up the street,

and you were flying this time :lol:

up Bundall road between arts centre and 128 :P

Evo

Spotted a Aurion Sportivo SX6 in Wildfire cruising down the Centenary Highway. If you are on this forum sorry, but sometimes there are just places where you shouldn't overdo the chrome. There were chrome strips on the section above the number plate, in the black space between the exhaust outlets, on the wheel arches, on the tail lights, on the door bumper strips, some other in-appropriate places, and you had 17 inch chrome rims. It looked cheap and tacky... not luxury or stylish.

Spotted DJKOR on last Weds driving along Adelaide Street during the peak hour traffic after work alone lol...

May I say 'carpooling' next time lol...

(I was on my way back to QUT after getting some sushi rolls for my missus... :P)

spotted very nioce lowered and rear skirted white Corolla Sportivo with number plates ###JOV in the Valley last night in a car park around 11pm

Spotted DJKOR on last Weds driving along Adelaide Street during the peak hour traffic after work alone lol...

I was trying to think for a moment why I would have been driving down Adelaide Street since at the moment I'm working at the Hilton so when I leave, I only would travel down Elizabeth, Creek, and Ann Streets. I remember now, I would have looped though Adelaide Street about 5:10pm or so because my sister finished work at 5:15pm and the traffic on Ann wasn't enough for me to waste 5-10 minutes down there. The traffic around there can be unpredictable a lot of the time.

May I say 'carpooling' next time lol...

Hehehe. I would offer, but my work at the Hilton is just about done. Only have like a few more days there over the next few weeks. I've now got to do work at Mantra Crown Towers at Surfers Paradise for the next couple of weeks.

Good luck driving down to Surfers...

tried that for 1 year, now i get Surfers-phobia...

the thought of driving down there 5 days a week drives me mad! lol...

My job includes accommodation for a situation like that. Even though I live in Brisbane, it's easier to just have me sleep in one of the rooms there. Hehehe. Easy as. Only need to drive back to Brisbane a couple of times for when work needs to be sorted out at the Hilton over that time.

Spotted!

Red faccelift Stivo around helensvale, it had on the back window 'i am the stig' and i just LOL'ed at it :P i was hoping they would hit lift, but to my disapointment, they didn't :(

btw, the frangipanis' that people stick on their car make it look like the biggest chick car <_<

Evo

Spotted,

pretty sure it was flier, cause it was black and you could hear it screaming all the way up the street,

and you were flying this time :lol:

up Bundall road between arts centre and 128 :P

Evo

LOL it was me .....Flying pft! never!

Spotted

Prefacelift Corolla dressed up like a sportivo, rims, lowered and TRD grille.

looked good, but for a second i thought 'sportiv.. no wait, thats like mine <_<

Evo

Thought i had better post my spotted up :P

saw a black stivo sitting at the Robina/Broadbeach lights this arvo, and i looked right at ya, and you looked right at my car and were like WTF? when i drove past :P

looked lowered, but i could be wrong :P

Evo

• 2 weeks later...

saw a black stivo sitting at the Robina/Broadbeach lights this arvo, and i looked right at ya, and you looked right at my car and were like WTF? when i drove past :P

Evo

As per above lol

Evo

As per above lol

Yes yes, as i was sitting in traffic coming from Broadbeach near the traffic lights at the big roundabout, i could here ^^ coming for about 500m lol :lol:

not sure if he was in lift, but now i know the reason he has 'flier' plates :P

Evo

Edited by Evo7

dead stock standard plated Aztec Gold AE112R Sportivo at Mater Hospital Raymond Terrace car park around 5pm.

Evo

As per above lol

Yes yes, as i was sitting in traffic coming from Broadbeach near the traffic lights at the big roundabout, i could here ^^ coming for about 500m lol :lol:

not sure if he was in lift, but now i know the reason he has 'flier' plates :P

Evo

Why??? because its my surname?? lol it is i promise .... B)

On my way to work today, saw a Silver Sportivo at Cannon Hill about 7:45am on Creek Road turning into Stanley Road. Had personalised plates 'HUNII' gold writing on black background, with chromies but other then that it seemed standard. Any one we know on here?

• 4 weeks later...

Spotted Matt-starlet this arvo around 5pm on Sandgate Road Clayfield after the gym place. Heard you BOV as you went past :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
spotted

black TRD 3500 sl (i think) at browns plains on browns plains rd plates were "2 DVS"

how is it possible that someone who drives a toyota, let alone a TRD be so unclassy? how can they put "DVS" plates on that car!?

almost as bad as those "NV" plates.. :(

spotted white stivo ###JOV, with full kit and intake it sounded like

tonight between 6.30 and 7.30 on Beams Rd, C****ldine

I'm in love!

Edited by HDACHE

• 2 weeks later...