Spotted - QLD

Spotted a Pre-Facelift Black Stivo with a Tien sticker on the back window, looked to be lowered with nice rims and I'm sure I also saw eyelids . . . on Creek Rd outside Westfield @ Carindale today. Anyone from here?

Spotted: some idiot in a black 'stivo along Johnson Road near Browns Plains. There's absolutely no reason to stick on 60 in an 80 zone, then speed up to 100 in a 70 zone. You really don't deserve the car you drive.

Did this person have black and gold PPQ's? If so, I have observed the same thing from this person...

Gav.

Spotted a white stivo with TRD grille, lowered, eyelids but standard plates parked outside The Disc Shop at Virginia/Boondall around 6pm last Monday night?... Had to be a member on here

Spotted:

Dark blue corolla sportivo (i think) along old cleveland road, it had TRD grille, lowered and Toyota rear skirt, possibly someone on here??

And last nite, a Red Sportivo going down the Esplanade in Surfers, thought it would be someone on here, it looked NICE B)

Evo

Edited by Evo7

ok here's the dilly-o,

i have seen this certain corolla a few times, and it is usually parked around the same area...

its a White Corolla that has aftermarket tail-lights, it has the side strips removed, the grill is colour-coded and its definitely NOT a sportivo...

i saw it just before when i went down to Autobarn in Underwood...

Surely someone from here???

Evo

Spotted a shiny black 1st generation Toyota Celsior turning onto Avondale Road as I was leaving Sinnamon Park. Had a great kit on it and was hugging the road. You couldn't have missed me as you stared at me as you took the corner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spotted,

since not many of ya's are looking :lol:

Black stock sportivo flew past me in between Robina and Burleigh Exits Southbound on Freeway. looks the goods B)

Evo

Spotted,

since not many of ya's are looking :lol:

Black stock sportivo flew past me in between Robina and Burleigh Exits Southbound on Freeway. looks the goods B)

Evo

Flew?? come on i was not flying....

i saw a aurion, blue i think. today at the college, anyone got any kids or was picking up someone at FOrest lake college? could that be you esexsix?

Is there something we don't know about you Rowan???

i saw a aurion, blue i think. today at the college, anyone got any kids or was picking up someone at FOrest lake college? could that be you esexsix?

haha I'm pretty sure Rowan hasn't got kids... which makes it a tad SUS :P

OT: spotted Red Sportivo 03/04 at South Brisbane this arvo around 5pm... standard plates but with those ugly looking black altezza tail lights, cannon and 17"/18" chrome mags

OT: spotted Red Sportivo 03/04 at South Brisbane this arvo around 5pm... standard plates but with those ugly looking black altezza tail lights, cannon and 17"/18" chrome mags

I'm sure I saw that one pass by me on Elizabeth Street today around 2pm or there abouts. The thing that got my attention was the cannon. I thought to myself 'I hope that guy ain't from around here'.

I'm sure I saw that one pass by me on Elizabeth Street today around 2pm or there abouts. The thing that got my attention was the cannon. I thought to myself 'I hope that guy ain't from around here'.

haha I think it's a chick driver actually LOL judging by the mags... but you never know. Yeah I've seen it twice at my work in recent times.

Oh BTW... Who was it... on Sunday night from 6pm onwards... don't remember around what time but on Gympie Road/Stafford Road? intersection at Stafford/Gordon Park/Kedron... I heard a Sportivo hitting LIFT off the lights.

I was at a mates place on the balcony about 300-400 metres away and all I hear is a Sportivo hitting that LIFT goodness through 2nd and 3rd :D It was F*****G loud! lol

Edited by 11TWO

I cant remember, i was slightly intoxicated. :) walking not driving and just a quick question is that heathwood in the back ground eSEXSIX?

hahah nar i dont pick anyone up from there but im the only blue aurion ive seen in forestlake lol

and yeh thats heathwood howd u no?