Spotted - QLD

• 3 weeks later...

Spotted a red facelift sportivo lowered with aftermarket rims etc and a fart canon yesterday on Logan Rd heading into town.

Spotted Scott(sportivo05?) this arvo. I followed you along Handford rd then Telegraph rd into Denham st and then up Barrett St.

Spotted on the Southside. One Silver sportivo pre facelift with tow bar, one black pre facelift Sportivo without towbar and one Black facelift Sportivo with towbar.

All in the same driveway. Lots of tools lying around and a carton of NEW.

I saw them getting around too, thinking they were cool in their 'krew'. I wish I was in a 'krew' as cool as theirs...

Spotted:

Sportivo along Coro the other day, ###HOY (hehe, hoy is thai for pussy....and shell fish)

And another ###JKQ

Edited by SuperDave

• 2 weeks later...

It's still there. Along with 4 other cars on the side of the road all withing 1km of each other.

White vw on the sidewalk at the offramp. On the other side a white magna on the bikeway onramp. Then kyles car couple hundred metres down. Then another old bomb a couple hundred metre down that.

Scary **** happening. Should i report a stolen car or is it just broken or something? It's too nice of a car to be sitting on the side of a highway.

Edited by 51EKA

Spotted AZZA yesterday morning on gimpy rd chermside :P, not riding the bike on the rain :(

Had to drop the wife to work at the Gabba and take some Avon deliveries to work with me....

Spotted Kyle's little brother out the front of Milton Maccas heading towards MT Coot-tha on friday arvo just after 5pm

and this in the work carpark - anyone here?

black stivo, GT badges everywhere, possibly lowered and sounded like there may have been a CAI in there somewhere too (more than likely in the engine bay) ;)

dsc00164vm6.jpg

black stivo, GT badges everywhere, possibly lowered and sounded like there may have been a CAI in there somewhere too (more than likely in the engine bay) ;)

That might be one of the PP gang

could well be.... no idea tho

i saw the young bloke driving it... but he had someone with him and i was on the phone anyway....

minidsc00162sf0.th.jpg

Spotted Kyle's little brother out the front of Milton Maccas heading towards MT Coot-tha on friday arvo just after 5pm

dsc00164vm6.jpg

haha...thats meeee ;)

is this your 'work carpark' too? I work upstairs in this building....what do you drive?

haha...thats meeee ;)

is this your 'work carpark' too? I work upstairs in this building....what do you drive?

i'm not a stalker i swear, i just admire your car when it's there.... like this morning... i got a good view of it on the way up the stairs :D

i'm in suite 3 and i'm driving the red beast in my sig (catch the train to work due to lack of parking).... sold my stivo for in in feb :( miss it like crazy....

• 2 weeks later...

Saw my old car for the first time this morning since selling it. Still looks good apart from the LHS side skirt copping some abuse from a car park garden edge. It will either need a major repair or replace. New owner is absolutely loving it and just had a major service done and got it tuned on the dyno apparantly and was telling how blokes in Commodores hat being beaten by it.

I just smiled and agreed then listened as it drove away...... ahh the memories......