Spotted - QLD

Is it uncommon for a stock corolla to have a 2zz?

100% of stock sportivo's (last model) have 2zz engines in them

I'm talking about a straight black base model corolla, looked like an ordinairy ZZE122, and the VVTL-i sticker looked factory.

And the driver was a early 20's female, so i doubt she stickered it herself.

Not that i have researched engine upgrade options.

It just seemed odd to see.

Is it uncommon for a stock corolla to have a 2zz?

100% of stock sportivo's (last model) have 2zz engines in them

I'm talking about a straight black base model corolla, looked like an ordinairy ZZE122, and the VVTL-i sticker looked factory.

And the driver was a early 20's female, so i doubt she stickered it herself.

Not that i have researched engine upgrade options.

It just seemed odd to see.

Could be like a Micky_T job. People (used) to think it was a base model, but was a sportivo without the body kit.

Spotted JC I think it was him. On deception rd. Burpengary. I was turning right on the lights and had my horn on !

Russ

Saw you at the last minute and waved madly mate, but you were gone. I had a question I really needed to ask you too . . . . . . . . :whistling:

Spotted Azza on the same day on the way back from the old Sportivo Central, sad to see that era come to an end actually.

I'll try to keep ambiguous for the sake of privacy - there's a blue pre-facelift Sportivo that parks in the Eight Mile Plains technology park from time to time - lowered, white rims, eyelids on the headlights - I didn't get a good look but it might be partially debadged too, also looked like it might have the rear spoiler 'wingtips' I've seen on some members pics here - does it sound familiar to anyone? Is the owner a member here?

saw flier's car across the road from gold coast exhibition center today at auto salon

Lol you ppl see everything! Whats cracking ppl i have been MIA for some time youll miss me????

post-3316-1188970803_thumb.jpg

I'll try to keep ambiguous for the sake of privacy - there's a blue pre-facelift Sportivo that parks in the Eight Mile Plains technology park from time to time - lowered, white rims, eyelids on the headlights - I didn't get a good look but it might be partially debadged too, also looked like it might have the rear spoiler 'wingtips' I've seen on some members pics here - does it sound familiar to anyone? Is the owner a member here?

Wei Wei is the only blue one that we know of on the forums with white wheels here in brisbane.

Wei Wei is the only blue one that we know of on the forums with white wheels here in brisbane.

Yep thats me !

Didnt think id ever be spotted lol

Who are u Adam M and what do u drive??

Yep thats me !

Didnt think id ever be spotted lol

Who are u Adam M and what do u drive??

I work in the building where I've seen your car parked - we just moved into the office on the bottom floor, opposite the 'eyes' office. Mine's the stock red 05 sportivo parked underneath.

Cool! Hey, if you ever get a spare minute or three, I'd love to have a chat about the mods you've done - I've been trawling the forums reading up on whatever I can find of late but it'd be great to see yours if you have some time - just hit the doorbell and ask for Adam. :)

BUK## Ipswich rd -> Gold Coast toll road.

Looked like a nice set of 17" Chromies under it.

Still haven't had a chance to give the AE112 a run against a stivo. Felt like taking the day off and going to the coast just for fun.

Spotted my old Sportivo on Sunday on the Cunningham Highway. He was coming back from Powercruise plates are 852-JWA.

Has anyone else spotted it??? Black 04 Sportivo, lowered, eyelids, has a cannon and large TOYOTA sticker on the front window. . . . Seems like a nice guy, but dont think he is on here.