Spotted - QLD

Haha,

spotted ye old'e mate FLIER on the way to work, gave ya a quick wave... but im not sure if you knew who i was lol :P

for the first time, got a better look at your car, and it looks very tidy B) well done mate :P

hope to see ya around some more :lol:

Evo

Haha,

spotted ye old'e mate FLIER on the way to work, gave ya a quick wave... but im not sure if you knew who i was lol :P

for the first time, got a better look at your car, and it looks very tidy B) well done mate :P

Evo

Yeah Cheers mate saw you too.

I gave you a wave too but i was hand in car wave....(im a dumb ***** tinted windows cant see in lol)

Will see ya round and next time ill put my hand outside so you can see you. :P :rolleyes:

spotted daryl driving in the valley saturday night. talking to drew in the valley too

Yeah, was on my way back from the Coast so I thought I would swing through the Valley/City while I was at it. Sorry Drew I couldn't make it. I couldn't leave the Coast any earlier and I was well knackered to get out of the car.

Haha,

Evo

I gave you a wave too but i was hand in car wave....(im a dumb ***** tinted windows cant see in lol)

Will see ya round and next time ill put my hand outside so you can see you. :P :rolleyes:

Haha,

points for trying, but you lose points for having tinted windows thinking i can see you ;) :P

I head down that road every day now, cause in the mornings i have to take my mate to work at Pac fair, so thats how i see you every now and then... when i used to work at the corporate Centre i used to always see your car parked at the gym, and think 'that is one awesome looking car' i always wondered if it was turboed or not lol... woops random rambling... :P

Evo

Thought i would post my spotted :P

yesterday, saw Azza's old stivo, i think he no longer has it. plates were ***0FT, or something like that, but it was the RED one :lol: i was going along Cornwall St.

Evo

SPOTTED!!!

GCCL turning into Pacific Fair Carpark, i thought you lived in Brissy :P

i was gonna give you a wave, but i was driving the boss's car lol :lol: then you would've been like WTF?? <_< :lol:

Evo

Haha,

Evo

Haha,

points for trying, but you lose points for having tinted windows thinking i can see you ;) :P

I head down that road every day now, cause in the mornings i have to take my mate to work at Pac fair, so thats how i see you every now and then... when i used to work at the corporate Centre i used to always see your car parked at the gym, and think 'that is one awesome looking car' i always wondered if it was turboed or not lol... woops random rambling... :P

Evo

LOL talk more Sunday!

I think I spotted Jules (ROL14) tonight at 7:13pm under the Watland Street overpass at Springwood on the Pacific HWY/MWY.

Gav.

Yeah, that would have been me :) Heading to the coast for a test cruise after getting ROL14 back on the road!!

Since you were leaving the side of the HWY when I passed, I slowed down and waited for you to catch up so I could give you a toot, but you took long time. So I just kept on going to my exit and went home.

Good to hear the car is back to normal!

Gav.

Hey Guys..... spotted this.......AGES AGO but found pics of it it lookin through my computer just now. Took these dodgey fotos on my camera fone at the 2006 gold coast autosalon (trust me this was the best camera phone at the time lol) The car is a facelift rolla with full tan retrim and custom boot install with roulette table. QLD plates that said HI ROLA. Got any clue where this car is at now?

post-6388-1243859584_thumb.jpg

post-6388-1243859646_thumb.jpg

Spotted DJKOR yesterday on milton road heading towards the city at about 1pm! Looks nice :) Wasnt in my car though. :(

Edited by STYLSH

Spotted DJKOR yesterday on milton road heading towards the city at about 1pm! Looks nice :) Wasnt in my car though. :(

Thanks. That would have been pretty spot on. Was on my way to Grand Chancellor to do some work.

Spotted Eugene's (TOOGUD) daily Seca SX this morning on Sandgate Rd from Boondall all the way to Albion :D

Spotted -JC- on Milton Road around 7:23am. I saw you wave, but but didn't react quick enough to wave back. I was about 60% looking at the HID's.

Spotted -JC- on Milton Road around 7:23am. I saw you wave, but but didn't react quick enough to wave back. I was about 60% looking at the HID's.

Lol, I must admit, I was thinking "How in the Fork did he not see me". :huh:

That thing of yours is looking good mate. And I have a feeling given my new location, we will be passing there most mornings if thats your way to work. B)