Spotted - QLD

hehe everytime i pass elegnt i keep forgetting to punch the horn, use to waving cause my horn sounds like a squashed mouse hehe

Better a squashed mouse than a girly horn. My horn is so girly, even my brother's Focus horn is more manly than mine.

Can't be as bad as a Mazda 3 horn. Sounds like a clown horn.

spotted Stylish's ride parking undercover @ Sunnypark Shopping Centre on Sunday afternoon...

Oh that would have been me getting stuff at woolies after lunch.

Spotted - nice blue gen 5 camry with black rims on Beaudesert Rd this afternoon at about 1pm going past where I work ! I think it's andrew357's.

Spotted at about 7:20am on the Bruce Highway heading towards the city (Gateway Motorway):

A black Sportivo Corolla with mesh grill. Didn't get a good look at you, surely must be someone here.

Minutes later on Gympie-Arterial Road I spotted a Caribbean Blue Presara (or AT-X with chrome detail) Aurion with 20 inch black rims and chrome deep dish. Anyone here?

spotted Stylish's ride parking undercover @ Sunnypark Shopping Centre on Sunday afternoon...

Oh that would have been me getting stuff at woolies after lunch.

Spotted - nice blue gen 5 camry with black rims on Beaudesert Rd this afternoon at about 1pm going past where I work ! I think it's andrew357's.

yeah that would have been me. Should have seen me 100000 times though, I did so many runs I was considering crawling into a ball and crying.

spotted at powercruise soarergirl's car parked at the show and shine. the thing is hot as! love the rims and the lights. then seen soarergirl herself walking round and shotgun in a 300c, was going to say hello but u would have been like who the fuk is this guy, and i couldnt remember your name sorry, tabby wasnt it?

also seen at powercruise a turbo camry number plate 15SIN, was decently fast.

Spotted silver Corolla wagon with Roh mags and Mercedes style mounted Toyota badge on bonnet this arvo around 5.30pm at round-a-bout on Folkestone St and Ross St Bowen Hills.

I am 100% sure it is a member on here because I remember seeing it and a Crown in his avatuar. I also remember this car cruised with us on the TOCAU National Meet last year.

Spotted silver Corolla wagon with Roh mags and Mercedes style mounted Toyota badge on bonnet this arvo around 5.30pm at round-a-bout on Folkestone St and Ross St Bowen Hills.

I am 100% sure it is a member on here because I remember seeing it and a Crown in his avatuar. I also remember this car cruised with us on the TOCAU National Meet last year.

Hey lawz,

that would be member username - buddha.

Evo

lol spotted a starlet that looked like it had a starlet GT conversion on it looked nice and went alright :P on the way to nebo today at about 2.30pm on waterworks rd... hes prob not on this forum :P but thought i mention it bcos its toyota

spotted at powercruise soarergirl's car parked at the show and shine. the thing is hot as! love the rims and the lights. then seen soarergirl herself walking round and shotgun in a 300c, was going to say hello but u would have been like who the fuk is this guy, and i couldnt remember your name sorry, tabby wasnt it?

also seen at powercruise a turbo camry number plate 15SIN, was decently fast.

Hehe i had like 3 other guys come up and say hi, procced to have a massive convo with me about my car yet i had no idea till the end when they decided to explain who they were lol. was a good weekend!

Spotted at about 3:27pm heading down Mains Road from the Pacific Motorway:

A black Corolla Sportivo with chrome rims and chrome tail lights. Had the number plates "14IKW". Surely must be an enthusiast on the boards here. By the way, you're sure good at weaving through traffic.

Also spotted that Yaris again at Sunnybank. I believe he is not a member here but anyways, crappy camera phone pics:

image425k.jpg

image424n.jpg