Spotted - QLD

Spotted Phil, about 1pm :P

spotted crimson beacon in the distance about 12.58pm

i finally get spotted, it's only been 18months on this damn forum

whitestivo

Not 100% but I think its the same for me too :wub:

It was good to see your new wheels, not as practicable as the Rolla but a step in the right direction (pun intended :P)

Spotted Ingres at 10:05pm on Milton Road waiting at the lights to turn onto Cribb Street. I stuck my arm out the window to wave, but you were pre-occupied with your lady friend in the passenger seat.

Spotted Ingres at 10:05pm on Milton Road waiting at the lights to turn onto Cribb Street. I stuck my arm out the window to wave, but you were pre-occupied with your lady friend in the passenger seat.

Sorry Daryl, hahahah didn't notice you were there, hmm HOW CAN I MISS YOUR RED CAR???? guess i am busy talking with my friend who has just came down from Singapore for a short business trip.. was going to have a coffee at park rd..:)

spotted JC yesterday arvo in toowong...

i was on my way to fight with the corro drive traffic... OH. MY. GOD. suicide anyone!?

edit: hope ya saw my wave... it was a bit of a delayed reaction on my part..

i was like "hmmm, looks familiar... who is it? OHHHHH its him!!"

hahahaha

Edited by SecaBoy

Spotted last night, a few nice sportivos.

I was just driving around Acacia Ridge sort of area, and spotted a Red Stivo with TRD grill, as i turned at this intersection (not sure where though) i gave you a flash lol :P

also another stivo went past us at Moorooka Red Rooster. Came past and heard the enjoyment of LIFT kicking in :D

I thought it was Gav, but i dont think it was :P

Evo

Spotted last night (posting now cause I was knackered) at about 7:10pm, a black Yaris with HID's, extremely kitted out, nice wheels and was dropped down on what I would assume was Teins due to the decals he had on it.

Plates were 33-LAM or something like that. Anyone from around here?

i know which Yaris u talking about but he isnt on this forum... (i dont know him either lol...)

Fair enough. Looked pretty good. I felt like an idot when I saw it at first cause it was a little distance away and I was like "what car is that?". My mate next to me was like "that's a Yaris". I should have known that :lol:

was on a cruise going to nebo and while on waterworks road saw HARRY black corolla supercharged :) from what i can remember haha looked nice

It looks alright...

...it sounds F***ING AWESOME!!!

Spotted another black trd 3500sl on gympie rd. Pulled up next to me at the lights. Biggest waste of fuel trying to race him. Lol. Exactly even the whole way. ( obviously ) :lol:

Edited by SecaBoy

spotted ash85 parked in a dodgy carpark in the valley waiting to me stollen lol...looks great tho mate did a few laps of it susin it out...thumbs up

Dodgy??? Its a church carpark, nothing dodgy can happen in there!!! haha.

Its the best FREE place to park when out in the valley. Thanks for the comments though man :D

from yesterday, i spotted driving past in Loganholme in a no through road street, a White Sportivo, went past a couple of times :P I had my car parked in front of a Big RED house, car looked great B)

Evo

Spotted in the carpark here at Mooloolaba Central:

A silver Supra with silver flames on the sides, riding on chrome 20's with white walls, and dropped down hard. NSW plates '4DGAME'.

Spotted just before about 5 mins ago,

a Black ZZE Levin, with some decent looking Rims, parked in front of Video Ezy next to my work :P

Evo

Spotted Rowan passing me in opposite direction at Milton area.. Nice.. i think you also saw me as you turn your head.. or are you looking at something else? hahaha.. :)

Edited by Ingres

Spotted Rowan passing me in opposite direction at Milton area.. Nice.. i think you also saw me as you turn your head.. or are you looking at something else? hahaha.. :)

yeh man it was dark as so i just looked in the general direction car looks good mate i like the painted grill too!

spotted eargunk today in forestlake gave him a toot!