Spotted - NSW

spotted a pre-face corolla - light bluish colour, custom front bar with big foggies (i THINK its pujo - not sure)

it was at Hassall Grove (near the shops) at about 1pm? i'm not sure my clock was off since i just installed my CAI and my time was wrong :P

sounds like my car but i wasn't at that area at 1pm. i was there at around 3pm though. maybe you're clock is wrong. :D

Spotted Mish (OH84BY) at Parklea Markets at around 12:00 trying to find a car park

becca i didnt see you at all did you guys have your car? i was with miikey too.

i spotted a black stivo at the lights behind me near kellyville plate number AJ 46 ZI. thanks for letting me in btw !!!

Spotted Mish (OH84BY) at Parklea Markets at around 12:00 trying to find a car park

becca i didnt see you at all did you guys have your car? i was with miikey too.

i spotted a black stivo at the lights behind me near kellyville plate number AJ 46 ZI. thanks for letting me in btw !!!

haha... nah i didnt drive my car there.. i was just standing outside and saw you drive past.. :P

A Black rolla with nice rims & lowered i think.

Flying down old windsor.

He was behind a cop car!

Never got his rego but he has been on the forum before

spotted justin near spit bridge, in the lil car park, and hopefully he will be coming to the next meet :) hehe. nice to meet ya, hopefully we go crusing wen we both get back.

oh and spotted another stivo parked near a park in that area, i think they were there for fishing:P

and wen they left, all u heard was lift :ph34r:

Edited by semil

Spotted a silver sportivo from concord road turning right onto homebush bay drive it had a everything samsung sticker on the rear bumper ive seen this car a few times in the macquarie centre parking lot but today we where able to line up my levin and his or her sportivo and i just wanted to know if they where on this forum

p.s. i won 2wice hehehe :spiteful:

spotted like 7 sportivo's in just 20 mins ..... around 2pm today.

All along milperra rd, henry laweson drive and woodville rd.

from memory 2 red ones

3 silver ones

2 black ones

aghhhhhhh and i wasnt even driving my stivo .....

also there is a black one in with plates KEV - ### is that anyone on the forum ?

Black 1zz.

Centenary drive going towards homebush just before the parra rd turn off! 11:30am / 12.

Heard the meat grinder working on that rolla! Sounds mean bro

anyone from here? Never got a plate unfortunatly

Saw a really sexy stivo today...

In bankstown, at the subway/oporto... pumping his system, sitting on some tight rims... white 5 spoke ones...

Number plate was red... LUVVIT... or along those lines...

wednesday - spotted a silver facelift sportivo w/ c-one front bar! very mean looking machine =P

spotted it earlier parked outside a house near auburn girls? then spotted it again down paramatta road.. =D

spotted Red facelift stivo with chrome tail lights and 17" rims. On northwest blvd around 12:50pm

carbon bonnet? black rims? Chrome tail pipe?

wednesday - spotted a silver facelift sportivo w/ c-one front bar! very mean looking machine =P

spotted it earlier parked outside a house near auburn girls? then spotted it again down paramatta road.. =D

my grandparents live close to the same guy so ive seen him quite a few times too

black stivo with a cannon muffler in glenwood ...... black and gold plates GB---- ...... anybody know the guy or are u on the forum ?