Spotted - NSW

my gf spotted Sunny ("RunX") near Auburn Nike Factory Outlet..

i didnt c u... but my gf THINKS she saw a baldy :D in a white rolla.. with CF bonnet..

was it u?

and behind u, theres a white rolla with a sportivo rear skirt.. stivo maybe

Edited by XploShun

spotted MSROLA's black stivo somewhere in north richmond today at approximately 11:40am. :D

I didnt see you.... i was half asleep thought:)

woohhooo ....spotted

i kinda waved my hand but u didn't see coz you weren't looking straight ahead.

spotted Mish in the red stivo this morning on my way to work.... or did she spot me first? hehehe

i tried to wave at u but derrr my window up i dont know if u saw my quick attempt to try and wind it down and stick my hand out.......hehhe so cold and early in the morning my brain wasn't working yet. hehe

i spotted a black (facelift?) corolla.. think it was on hte great western this morning...

distinguishing feature was it had custom plates and two bright yellow racing stripes going right down the middle of the hood and roof. my memory is fuzzy but yea thats all i remember.

had some writing in yellow on the sides like its a work/business car,, same yellow as the stripes

spotted Mish in the red stivo this morning on my way to work.... or did she spot me first? hehehe

i tried to wave at u but derrr my window up i dont know if u saw my quick attempt to try and wind it down and stick my hand out.......hehhe so cold and early in the morning my brain wasn't working yet. hehe

yeah, i saw u wave, i tried to beep but i was turning right and was a bit awkward.

Spotted a silver hatch hammering around the industrial estate at Turella on my way home from work around 6pm.

Maybe it's a secret project, for a second or two I almost thought it sounded turboed :ph34r:

Spotted SLY 777 at Baulkham Hills intersection. lookin hot :D

haha! thanks bro! Where abouts in Baulko?

Was that you in the blue stivo with front mesh grille?

You were waiting at the Baulkham Hills intersection just before stockland Mall, where the Bull N Bush is. I was in a silver rolla taking a right turn onto Windsor rd :P . Painting your foggie covers red makes it look hot, nice simple mod there.

oh ok lol!

Give us a flash next time!

hahah pete ... not very nice to get ppl to flash you ....

your not that desperate are you ??

hahahahhaah

Oh dear.......... lol!

Definatly not that desperate!

Spotted ..... Phil aka Saiya ..... entering st martins village in blacktown ...... if its white & its got wing tips ..... its gotta b phil ;) ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spotted ..... Phil aka Saiya ..... entering st martins village in blacktown ...... if its white & its got wing tips ..... its gotta b phil ;) ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha! Yep that was me! Was getting some brine shrimp for my fish at the Aquamart store. W00000t! Spotted! :D :D :D

Didn't see you though Bill must of just missed you.