Spotted - NSW

Spotted a Black Sportivo on cnr of Cowpasture road & Horsley Dr (?) yesterday at the entrance of Western Sydney Regional Park. It was parked there as it was up for sale... Anyone here own it?

i saw it too, duno whos it is..

Spotted Red Sportivo, OH-84-BY, scraping its exhaust at Castle Hill Toyota this morning

hehe........yep we were meeting thedefiant1(elan) there as he was on the way back to albury.......but with a full car of 5 today made that hard!!! :lol:

gonna adjust it this weekend a bit higher at the back. :D

hahahahahahahah yes that was me ..... running a tad late for work this morning .... where were u ?????

i work in chatswood i got off at the train station (to your right)... i first saw the eyelids, i was like hmmmm, then i heard the exaust, more hmmmm'z', then i saw the mirrors n i saw u'r face... i waved but i guess u didn't see me lol

Spotted a Silver stivo on cowpasture road yesterday arvo heading towards camden valley way.. I saw you at the lights as i was heading other direction, waved but you didnt see! You on here? lol had an exhaust too.

Also, spotted a blue? facelift stivo in my girlfriends dad's street at rouse hill this afternoon, my car was parked at the bottom of the street!

Spotted a Silver stivo on cowpasture road yesterday arvo heading towards camden valley way.. I saw you at the lights as i was heading other direction, waved but you didnt see! You on here? lol had an exhaust too.

Also, spotted a blue? facelift stivo in my girlfriends dad's street at rouse hill this afternoon, my car was parked at the bottom of the street!

Wing tips?

could be Screaminrolla's old car which has been spotted in that area a few times since it was sold.

Spotted a Black Sportivo Corolla in fairfield the other day P plater i forgot the number plate lol had 85 in it though lol

i was trying to catch up :lol: was on the other side of fairfield and went over the fairfield bridge and headed down towards canley vale then it turned off i head straight to go to cabra :D You on here ??

they would have spotted me :P cause they took over me :lol: on fairfield st

Spotted . MSROLA in blacktown at the start of blacktown road near sunnyholt road sat morning

I think i spotted MSROLA on the M4 this morning at about 11:10 going past wallgrove rd west bound .. It was a black sportivo with the big orange plates... could be wrong tho... ???

Yay Spotted twiceon one day... sorry but i didnt see either of you ...

Spotted Bill this morning....

... that is all...

Spotted Dylan this morning ...... flying through the air in the passenger seat next 2 me :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Spotted Bill this morning....

... that is all...

Spotted Dylan this morning ...... flying through the air in the passenger seat next 2 me :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

riding the emoticons of the moment

:huh::blink: :D :lol::lol::lol::yahoo::clap::toast::help: B) :ph34r:

hmmmmmmmm.......what were you two up to?????

flying hey????

wakefield??????

Spotted on Eddy Avenue at Central Station. 2.45pm a black preface stivo lowered with gold rims. Plates were POOKIE. Asian male driver. Looked good.

are u sure a male driver?

that word means something else in filo :D

Spotted on Eddy Avenue at Central Station. 2.45pm a black preface stivo lowered with gold rims. Plates were POOKIE. Asian male driver. Looked good.

Sorry, plates were POGGIE or something close to that. And def. was a male. BTW what does pookie mean in pinoy?

Sorry, plates were POGGIE or something close to that. And def. was a male. BTW what does pookie mean in pinoy?

pogi means handsome but pookie depends how pronounced is a girl's 'flower' :lol:

Spotted parked on North Rocks rd. Kyle's aka blk rolla's black beast. Pete (Corrza) was in the passenger seat. Was actually Pete who spotted me first. What were u guys doing?? :blink:

Had a busy day! went car hunting (for him)! then went off to his old schools function thingy. then went off to olympic park to watch his girl play hockey.

We were outside his girlfriends house.

spotted ~::BLKRLA::~ near silverwater goal today heading towards olympic stadium

Yeah i was driving pete. We were off to watch his girl play hockey in the stadium. 13mins from castlehill! we were late :whistling::whistling: