Spotted - NSW

spotted saiya at minchinbury fruit shop just then :P

you wouldn't have noticed cause i was in the van :P

LOL yeah I spotted you too, but at the very last moment when I drove past you's. :D

Spotted through the grape vine - 230KW Corolla at Castle Hill Toyota

Bill was this your beast?

nope wasnt me ...... interesting ..... any details on the car ????? lol ..... colour ? plates ? last time i checked i was the only 1 thats driven the car and ive never been any where near castle hill toyota :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Im stranded without a computer -

All i know is that cascade blue sportivo with 230kw ATW. Will try and find some more details when i can. 2 Sportivo turbo's is nice, but both blue!!

spotted pujos corolla parked not far from mine @ plumpton marketplace 10.28pm.

took pics of my car next 2 yours but the flash didnt work :/

hehe but yea good 2 see you around 4 the first time

hahaha, i was at woolies buying coke..didn't see you though

i'm upset at both of u!!!! i was at work from 8pm that night how come u didnt say hi i was in the fridge.

i'm upset at both of u!!!! i was at work from 8pm that night how come u didnt say hi i was in the fridge.

too cold in that area...hehehe

mish... we looked. :P

you must have been hiding behind the fruit juice or something cos me n my wife couldnt find you

Edited by JJCRU23R

spotted puzzleman from glenbrook to springwood around 10:30am today.

I hate it when 2 honda euros make it impossible to pass :angry:

Spotted a red Sportivo at Whetherill Park Stocklands car park yesterday around 12:30pm. Plates were 1NICE1. Looked very nice :)

ye i always see it parkd there, outside, in the place oposite the TAB/chemist, i like the exhuasts, twin tips bent up a lil bit, looks hott. :D

"Semil"

ye i always see it parkd there, outside, in the place oposite the TAB/chemist, i like the exhuasts, twin tips bent up a lil bit, looks hott.

I saw him open up that vodaphone store there once early in the morning.

Spotted a red Sportivo at Whetherill Park Stocklands car park yesterday around 12:30pm. Plates were 1NICE1. Looked very nice :)

ye i always see it parkd there, outside, in the place oposite the TAB/chemist, i like the exhuasts, twin tips bent up a lil bit, looks hott. :D

If it loses the big Toyota sticker on the windscreen it'll be the hottest Team Red ride I've ever seen...

Last Night about 7pm on high street penrith, a silver lowered sportivo pumping loud music with all the windows down LOL sounded good though!!! didnt catch the plates stock white/yellow i think...maybe along the lines of adm-...? meh i dunno it drove past too fast!

Windsor rd

black stivo with blakc and gold plates 2ZZ GE

This is spotted often by local hills members

Looks even lower now! :blink:

wow have i been spotting sportivos this week, seeing them everywhere, but keep forgetting plates etc...i remember a white one on i think monday between 9-12am turning right onto frederick street off parramatta road, then back on to parramatta road from frederick street a few hours later - this one being the white stivo with the black rims, and the little white stripes on the tail lights..**** its sexy, if the owner is here, you might not have noticed but i was standing on the side of the ride fixing some phone lines inside the yellow gates hehe

also, spotted i think a black stivo, rims and everything, no plates i could see properly, but.................. it had what looked like the euro tt compressor?? rear bar with twin tip exhaust, olderish lady driving it...

Also a silver stivo on hume highway yesterday, cannon exhaust, hot chick driving it hehe, if you're on here i was sitting in a van next to you checking you...erm i mean the car out lol jks jks....

and then like a billion other stivos with just exhaust or just grill, and all stock plates

spotted Mark's red 0HB4BY stivo on great western highway turning into wallgrove road this arvo at approximately 1:35pm...hehehe..oh yeah Mark was driving coz it was a guy.

Edited by pujo

this one being the white stivo with the black rims, and the little white stripes on the tail lights..**** its sexy,

I think thats the exact same car that ive seen around the Doonside area.

spotted Mark's red 0HB4BY stivo on great western highway turning into wallgrove road this arvo at approximately 1:35pm...hehehe..oh yeah Mark was driving coz it was a guy.

he was on the way to work he starts at 2pm :D did he see you?

spotted GtiRboy at maccers this morning in a white van :P i think it was a toyota one though.......hehehehe

can't wait to see the shiftlight installed.

spotted GtiRboy at maccers this morning in a white van :P i think it was a toyota one though.......hehehehe

i don't think so, i was driving a 2006 civic.

hehe, spotted ohbaby in her stivo...

yes i was in a toyota van :) hehe