Spotted - NSW

Spotted through the grape vine - 230KW Corolla at Castle Hill Toyota

Bill was this your beast?

nope wasnt me ...... interesting ..... any details on the car ????? lol ..... colour ? plates ? last time i checked i was the only 1 thats driven the car and ive never been any where near castle hill toyota :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Im stranded without a computer -

All i know is that cascade blue sportivo with 230kw ATW. Will try and find some more details when i can. 2 Sportivo turbo's is nice, but both blue!!

ok finally got to the bottom of this i think ...... was chatting 2 the guys @ castle hill today and yes about this time in april a blue stivo did turn up with a boost gauge ....... minor problem is it was hooked up to show vacuum ....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so anyone just looking @ the car would assume it was boosted ..... confirm for me by several of the guys down der ...... oh and regarding all those people trying to work out which dealers are going to be TRD dealers ..... maybe this will help

z3ngruimnwzqgyixzdon.jpg

Spotted the OH84BY plates on a late model pulsar today... Have you seen it Mish?

wow thats very strange.

i met a guy on dreamworks with the plates OHBAYB but he has a BMW.

are u sure it was oh84by? cause we still have it on our rolla.

i've also seen an ohb48i. :lol:

Spotted the OH84BY plates on a late model pulsar today... Have you seen it Mish?

wow thats very strange.

i met a guy on dreamworks with the plates OHBAYB but he has a BMW.

are u sure it was oh84by? cause we still have it on our rolla.

i've also seen an ohb48i. :lol:

Ok my partner says it was OHB48Y ?? I was too confused when I saw it to remember it properly!

Edited by lucida

spotted a red stivo this afternoon around 4:00pm at Mt. druitt near the hospital and 7 eleven. Lowered, nice mags (looks like mine), sounds awesome. Plate is ARQ-***. i dunno if he is around here. He spotted me too. He gave me a thumbs and up and i gave him a thumbs up :D. Nice ride dude.

Spotted Mark and Mish and OH8A8Y at their house :P

picked up my door sills finally :D gonna look good i hope!

also spotted on northern road a red stock sportivo and also a silver one heading towards windsor (i was heading other way).

chris

ok finally got to the bottom of this i think ...... was chatting 2 the guys @ castle hill today and yes about this time in april a blue stivo did turn up with a boost gauge ....... minor problem is it was hooked up to show vacuum ....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so anyone just looking @ the car would assume it was boosted ..... confirm for me by several of the guys down der ...... oh and regarding all those people trying to work out which dealers are going to be TRD dealers ..... maybe this will help

z3ngruimnwzqgyixzdon.jpg

Ah yes I spotted the TRD sign at Russel Gilbert today.

SPOTTED blue M_M van going down on rooty hill rd nth today round 3ish?

did you notice ii pointed at you in the mirror and yelled out "SPOTTED!!!!!!!"?

hehehe

yay the van got seen. :toast:

but i didnt hear u cause it was raining and all my windows were up..........hehehhee

black facelift sportivo dropped with chromies and altezza lights? - tonight approx 10.30'ish intersection @ lidcombe paramatta road and newington... where phil gilbert toyota is..

spotted PJ just b4 5 in plumpton shops

spotted a white rolla with altezza black lights, number plate looked like tom or ton xxx,look like a conquest or accent in kfc car park any1 from ere??

any1 seen it ? its a red P plater so he's pre new to the road

saw bills rocket and MSROLA goin down the quarter mile tonight. was impressed bill with the boost you were running. a quote from the guy in the box thingy who keeps talking all night "i think we have to corollas here". was pretty funny. was good to see bill wave back. :yahoo::toast:

there are a few mystery corollas lurking round plumpton shops...

hate going there now witht he construction.. when i try 2 get onto hyatts road when leaving i 4get that the plastic barriers are blocking the way so i gotta turn round to the mcdonalds side and go home that way..

there are a few mystery corollas lurking round plumpton shops...

hate going there now witht he construction.. when i try 2 get onto hyatts road when leaving i 4get that the plastic barriers are blocking the way so i gotta turn round to the mcdonalds side and go home that way..

totally agree'in with u mate, the constructions a pain inda butt

so far iv seen 2 white ones and a black one

n they all arent stock within looks, not sure about performance

saw a 03 (i think) corolla with trd/toms badging (cant remember which) there at plumpton one time... i left a home made card promoting TOCAU on the windshield.. turned out it was some old middle aged lady driving it? wierd

saw a 03 (i think) corolla with trd/toms badging (cant remember which) there at plumpton one time... i left a home made card promoting TOCAU on the windshield.. turned out it was some old middle aged lady driving it? wierd

jase ur soooooooo rude!!!

shes not middle aged.......shes miikeys mum and she's way pretty she dont look old at all. gosh!! miikey is 16 and on his L's in case u didnt know. the rolla is our old one that they bought last year. in case u didnt already know. and yes they do know about the forum as u can see above u. miikey is on here all the time :P

:lol:

jase ur soooooooo rude!!!

shes not middle aged.......shes miikeys mum and she's way pretty she dont look old at all. gosh!! miikey is 16 and on his L's in case u didnt know. the rolla is our old one that they bought last year. in case u didnt already know. and yes they do know about the forum as u can see above u. miikey is on here all the time :P

:lol:

:) gotta love ya mish

no it was a silver corolla.. whats going on? and a sedan to boot?!

i know your old car mish geez i woudlnt mistake that car for the 1 i left the card on

Edited by JJCRU23R

Spotted a silver facelift sportivo this morning playing with me in traffic on the way to the city, plates like BAZ** or something else i can't remember lol

hahaha i will own up to that one..

saw a dropped corolla with p plates...couldnt tell if it was a stivo coz u badged it at the rear

so had to take a 2nd look haha

and it all went from there... nice car mate.. lowered perfectly! hoping to drop mine soon

was a fun drive!

Edited by ROLNIT

could swore i saw what i thought i saw last night.... sometime after 7-7.30pm

going north on rooty hill rd north at the traffic lights at woodstock ave. rooty hill.

grey corolla with rimz, bodykit (dont think it had a rear skirt), black altezza taillights, black hoodscoop??