Spotted - NSW

Spotted HEAPS today.. <_<

8 15 - Black Celica with full bodykit parked on Herring RD Ryde.

9 30 - White pre-facelift 1ZZ with gold rims, eyelids and stickers everywhere followed me from Eastwood to Epping RD.

10 00 - Black pre-facelift 1ZZ with rims and a hot blonde B) near Chatswood.

10 30 - White Celica with full bodykit parked on Rutledge ST Eastwood.

10 45 - Black TRD Aurion with silver plates near Ryde RTA.

1 00 - Black Corolla with orange rims near Wentworth Park Glebe. I'm sure it's he's a member here...

Another white Celica somewhere with altezza tail lights and yet another kit...

Gave my eyes a good workout today... :D

Black TRD Aurion on M3 @ Rhodes with plate TRD55*

Around 5PM

I'm sure someone here owns it?

U sure it was BLACK :(

Oh yea... Definitely... LOL! You number plate is out by the last digit and also the opposite coloured vehicle... :lol::lol:

Evil twin perhaps??

Around 5PM

I thought urs was the one spotted.. Guess not.. lol. Just realized ur car is white..

Around 5PM

I thought urs was the one spotted.. Guess not.. lol. Just realized ur car is white..

Yea I thought it was his car as well until he posted "U sure it was BLACK"... hahaha

spotted a black zre - ay16qn - at my old work on friday.. car was gettin serviced..

had im pretty sure 19s on it and was dumped.. im pretty sure ive seen pix of that car previously here...

kevin

Hey bro... Thats my mates rolla, nope hes only got 18s... He rang me up asking if he should take his CAI of coz its getting serviced!! LOL!! Its DUMPED ON ITS A55!!

spotted a black zre - ay16qn - at my old work on friday.. car was gettin serviced..

had im pretty sure 19s on it and was dumped.. im pretty sure ive seen pix of that car previously here...

kevin

Hey bro... Thats my mates rolla, nope hes only got 18s... He rang me up asking if he should take his CAI of coz its getting serviced!! LOL!! Its DUMPED ON ITS A55!!

HEY MAN i should of visited u dude :P i was in sydney wif my car but was really busy trying to find a integra type R for my friend to buy then the long drive back up :) i think i saw wills white ZRE :P couldnt tell if it was him bcos it looked like a standard ZRE lol

kevin

HEY MAN i should of visited u dude :P i was in sydney wif my car but was really busy trying to find a integra type R for my friend to buy then the long drive back up :) i think i saw wills white ZRE :P couldnt tell if it was him bcos it looked like a standard ZRE lol

Spewing bro!! U shouldve rang me up man!!! did u find a type r?? my mate sold his white one 3 months ago for a s2k.

kevin

lol yeah mine does look abit standard unless u look at it from the front

ok so last night over near enfield bowling i saw a black camry lowered on some nice rims it was a sportivo had chrome badges i was beside u in the commiwhore wagon very nice ride u got there and at 7 ish i spotted a new yaris black with sportivo stockies and a silver trd hilux at oatley

Edited by cruzer

At 2 oclock this morning i was cruzing down the M4 just past the speed camera heading west bound.. Then i thought it was the new suzuki swift but nope it was a 03 Corolla with a candy apple red paint job with 18s on the front n 19s on the rear!!! The back wheels were MASSIVE CHROMIES!!! The boot was shaved n the number plate was in the rear bar, i wasnt paying attention to the number plate becoz i was spinning out on how big the rear wheels were!!! Its for SALE...

Spotted yesterday Black Corolla facelift

Top floor parking at parra westfields 9:40pm - has chrome rims... huge chrome

also noticed heaps of ZZE corolla's .. ppl are actually doing them up nowadays

They're everywhere... and the Levin ones too... :)

Edited by envykenshin

Spotted JIN's Aurion!! BJI.90W, Monday dawn, at Pitt street. Havin early breakkie I think down at Korean restaurant.. :lol: . Thai grill and that rims.. lol..

And on Monday around 7pm at bondie beach, a blue aurion with plate AZU.88Q

Sigh...first time my car's being spotted...well..it's my brother's now tho... :lol:

Black TRD Aurion around 1pm at newtown king street, plate " TRD 5XX" <--- not sure about the last two or three digits

Same place around 2pm, White Corolla Stivo lowered, rear eyelids, plate " XXX 71X" i can only remember 71 .

Both really sexy.

D35